Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just imagine maz rehearsing that script in the living room😂

“DERK… DEREK! HOW THE duck DO YOU SAY THIS?”

“DEREK YOU’LL NEEDTY TURN AFF THE bleeping FITBAW AM RECORDING A VOICEOVER”

Nae wunner he got nae sleep anaw, he’s been up aw night editing his PowerPoints💎

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Mop leg kicking ma way into Friday night ma lovelies, get they slippers aff!!!!

Might organise ma makeup drawer coz half eh it is foosty coz I don't go anywhere tae actually paint ma face, but a love ma makeup. If yeez don't know aw they make up youtubers then get tae know thum. I chanted thum aw on fae the rooftaps fur YEARS. So aye.

Am away tae boil ma mince and power wash ma couch in Febreze. Am shattered but anyway, we move! Mwah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Technically we all should be getting a cut from his pay cheque he will get from that #AD, we advertise febreeze more than he does 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really really love this thread 😂 it’s light relief after being on ones like Marcus mitchell and Kate hayes 😂 I have a wee soft spot for mario n his lunacy 😂💎♥🥔Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Nae ma lovelies, I cannae believe he let out that burp on his stories. Just catching up after ma long day at work so aye. Another ad 😂 surely he isn’t just realising this is what he should have been doing all along? With the amount of followers he has he probably could have earnt enough of a deposit for a front and back door. So aye that’s all I’ve got to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nae ma lovelies, I cannae believe he let out that burp on his stories. Just catching up after ma long day at work so aye. Another ad 😂 surely he isn’t just realising this is what he should have been doing all along? With the amount of followers he has he probably could have earnt enough of a deposit for a front and back door. So aye that’s all I’ve got to say.
You can bet he is the kind of nasty bleep to leave Derek if he ever did make a living from insta. Alright sponging off Derek fae years, but won’t share any money she makes

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Hi ma lovelies! It’s finally the weekend! So looking forward to the bank holiday and having a few of 👉 🍹 “that drink” so aye! 👌
Love the bespoke made to order new thread. Mwah 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I got Febreze intae ma bespoke thread title so P&G owe me £500 for the #AD
Until ye ken how tae dae a bespoke PowerPoint Febreze presentation stay in yer ain lane ma loverlie 🥰

Technically we all should be getting a cut from his pay cheque he will get from that #AD, we advertise febreeze more than he does 😂😂😂
And we bump up viewing figures by quite a bit 😂

I really really love this thread 😂 it’s light relief after being on ones like Marcus mitchell and Kate hayes 😂 I have a wee soft spot for mario n his lunacy 😂💎♥🥔Xxx
Kin ye tell me what the tattie is aboot, ah've seen it in a few Marion posts. If ye ken ye ken but I dinna ken ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Until ye ken how tae dae a bespoke PowerPoint Febreze presentation stay in yer ain lane ma loverlie 🥰

And we bump up viewing figures by quite a bit 😂

Kin ye tell me what the tattie is aboot, ah've seen it in a few Marion posts. If ye ken ye ken but I dinna ken ma loverlie 🥰
I’m already laughing thinking about when someone reposts the tattie hearts dance pic! 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m already laughing thinking about when someone reposts the tattie hearts dance pic! 😂🤣
Don't keep me in suspenders, I'd google the answer if I could but don't think Mario has his own wiki page yet. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I tried to see if it was on Wiki, I’m absolutely dying reading it! Like I’m legit typing this through tears 😭
I’m sure someone else better will come along and find it for you ma lovelie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I tried to see if it was on Wiki, I’m absolutely dying reading it! Like I’m legit typing this through tears 😭
I’m sure someone else better will come along and find it for you ma lovelie
Ah'll get masel aw cosy wi ma Febreze spray, wax melts, plug in an ma diffusers n hopefully some kind soul will find it for me 🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I doubt he is getting paid for these ads he is not that intelligent. He will have been gifted them to promote, therefore he has to declare it as an ad. Does anyone think he could coherently communucate with a reputable business?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.