Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, obvs people have far far worse problems than Mario. Illness, poverty etc, which they can't solve. Mario's issues could all be solved in an instant by logging out of Instagram forever. If he's honestly happy with the flat, derek, and his life what else is there, just insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He just posts all these poor me posts for an ego boost . Some of the comments about how fantastic he is are sickening . There is one comment that should be a wake up call for him to stop wallowing in self pity . You have no real problems Mario that’s the problem with you .
His life is spent in a vicious circle having to wash 4 loads of washing a day due to the aftermath of eating greasy food, ma lovelie. He's got about three hairs on his head. His cat hates him and tried to claw his eye out. He hasn't made it big yet on this app. He hasn't got it easy. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The craptop has been fired back up the morning my lovelies. Funniest part is what do his huns actually think he’s using it for? Apart from YouTube, spying tattle and recording breathy voiceovers we’ve seen no evidence of any useful laptop activity. swerving back into ma Laine now 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His duvet cover looks like kitchen roll, or is it actually kitchen roll to wipe up his sharts?

Screenshot_20220508-101636.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20220508-101740_Instagram.jpg
put it out yer back door mario, oh yeah sorry. there's only 2 of them in the hovel surely there couldn't be washing everyday.
Listened to his ramblings from last night, he has tae be on hes period.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why’s he saying Primark like that? I don’t know one single fucker in Scotland who pronounces Primark as pry-mark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Back to the flaaring journey again! Did someone phone the council and he got a warning? Because he definitely said new ones were going down this week. That would have him crabbit allright.
I could be wrong, but I'm sure he said the flooring was going down in 2 week's?. So if that's the case it should be next week or the following.

And he's moaning about the filth coming off the small bit of laminate flooring now, so imagine what he'll be like when he has the rest to do 😂

Screenshot_20220508-103712_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Howling as he's just said he can't wait to get the flooring done so he can move his clothes horse around on it's wheels...Move it where exactly?!. What an idiot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I could be wrong, but I'm sure he said the flooring was going down in 2 week's?. So if that's the case it should be next week or the following.

And he's moaning about the filth coming off the small bit of laminate flooring now, so imagine what he'll be like when he has the rest to do 😂

View attachment 1251518
I don't clean our floors flairs that much, we have children and they are never that filthy.

Reactions: 20
The clothes on that horse look about the same size as my 6 year old wears 🤣

They really are wee dollies playing hoosies 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't clean our floors flairs that much, we have children and they are never that filthy.
I just do mine once a week and it's never as dirty as his either. Could be because all shoes are taken off in the porch, but l cant wait to hear him moan now 🤭

Reactions: 12
Now that I’ve had some sleep and ready to kick this days arse I went back to read his post - duck me. And the comments under it. These people walk amongst us.
Can you post the caption from his update my lovely as I am blocked on both my accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.