Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He never treats himself? Does he listen to himself?

He’s no shown what Derek buys in hauls for years? What about the time he slagged him off for things he had put in the basket?

This bleep is actually unwell.

Well ma lovelies am going to Linwood for a wee wander roon the retail park so I’ll be keeping Ma Kerry Katonas oot!
It just irks him that everyone on here chants Derek on fae the rooftops. That is the reason he doesn’t show him anymore - cos we all love him. Jealous wee wanker.
Dont forget to show us yer wee Linwood haul - i ye don’t know……. 😏😏

Scrambled egg on a dry bread bun?!. That's a new one on me. It's usually on slices of toast where l come from.
Is it a Scottish dish?.

View attachment 1249619
Nope 🤢

Reactions: 16
Gosh change the record Mario. You sure do go on about us hateful tattlers for someone who doesn’t care or read this hateful site anymore!

And I would love to see Deek’s haul. Let Deek start his own page! His Tattle thread would be nothing but peace and love

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not a chance aw that shite is worth £13 never mind the £27 he’s protesting that it was.

Nae sightings of the bitchy hedgehog in Linwood.

• Haha
Has he chanted this_mums_journey_to_be_noticed_at_any_cost from the rooftops yet on her local election win? I know he really thinks she is a snake and is jealous of a kid, but were they not pretending to be IG friends again and commenting not so long ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn't see him talking a dog up and down three floors for a piss. He must mean when he gets his dream house with own front door and real wood worktops (not falbon).
If it’s ok for the local alkies and junkies to piss and tit in the close ..then it’s good enough for his dug 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has he chanted this_mums_journey_to_be_noticed_at_any_cost from the rooftops yet on her local election win? I know he really thinks she is a snake and is jealous of a kid, but were they not pretending to be IG friends again and commenting not so long ago?
He strikes me as the type of person that thinks politics is all a load of rubbish (ie. he is too thick to follow it) I bet he doesn’t even vote.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He only wants a dug coz sister n brother have one but they also have front n back doors!!!
Yeah but his sister runs a care home and dogs are good for the elderly residents…and his brother is a big time Hollywood producer …and then there Maggot who lives in a bed sit in war torn seedhill …maybe he should try house train one of the many rats in the loft ..at the end of the day of dawn his jurny his rules 💎💎💎

Sewer cream and onion rice thins.

What is this hanging on the maiden...is it one of them bags for life?
Maybe it’s his vest top for when he goes on his bespoke caravan holiday 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hello ma lovelies

If you don’t know get to know!
Ma absolute staples!!
if you don’t know get to know!!!

repeat

• Haha
  • Angry
Hello ma lovelies

If you don’t know get to know!
Ma absolute staples!!
if you don’t know get to know!!!

repeat
Monday: Happy Monday. I love Mondays now.

Friday: Thank fack it's the weekend. I haven't ate all week.

P.s. His dinner that he ate looked 🤢. Can just imagine him sitting trying to get an arty photo of his bespoke dinner with half pizza and half pasta. "People aah arseholes Deek but I've got two focking types of pasta. They'll be jealous on this app of what I ate. So aye. If ya know, ya know. Smell the wealth. 💎"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’ll be bitter till the end ma lovelie.
Anyone remember where the bleep was on 1st May? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Height of sophistication for tea tonight, that old combo half pizza, half pasta 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

When he put that video up of the pan I thought it was square sausage with tomatoes, jesus, someone suggest gusto to the poor bleep. No wonder he needs a shart card

• Haha
  • Sick
tit everywhere in that hovel. Would drive me mad how cluttered it is. Also, why is the Google speaker in the hallway?

2BD36240-0BF8-4051-B94A-FF61E0F33E09.jpeg
6724EAA3-E162-4A7E-86B5-3C5321F16B28.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Height of sophistication for tea tonight, that old combo half pizza, half pasta 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
It's not just any pasta, troll. Fusilli AND penne. Smell the absolute wealth.

Screenshot_20220507-230941_Instagram.jpg

tit everywhere in that hovel. Would drive me mad how cluttered it is. Also, why is the Google speaker in the hallway?

View attachment 1250783View attachment 1250784
That's because he has his air freshener plugged in the other available plug in the kitchen ma lovelie. 💎❤

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And there he goes in his latest post looking back on his negative life.
What happened to him saying he'll never speak about it again 🙄 Attention seeker.

• Haha
  • Heart
And there he goes in his latest post looking back on his negative life.
What happened to him saying he'll never speak about it again 🙄 Attention seeker.
He’s obsessed with going on about how he battles shite behind the scenes. Get off insta then you stupid bleeping bleep! That is literally his only source of stress.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.