Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again. The broken record is off again. Is it his birthday he’s referring to now?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone's carbing it up tonight, the pot bellied pig. Poor Deek is getting into bed tonight with Marion's arse spillage, all over the place. No amount of wax melt can mask your sharting, you ugly duck. Haul, my arse! Noodles, part baked baguettes, gravy, floor cleaner and wipes. Get them back in your granny bag you complete waste of space. Wee Sadie should have swallowed you, done us all a favour. I'm crabbit the night. There's only so much "get tae knows" I can take.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Smell the martyrdom! He could give Jesus a lesson on suffering so he could, so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I couldn’t even get past the photo in his latest post. He needs to just duck oft that app and deal with whatever he has going on, which is probably nothing because he’s a big fat sharting LIAR!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What’s he actually oan about AGAIN?
He might as well make a montage reel oan the lappy of his ‘jurnee back to the top’ 🤣 with one aw his anthems playing 🎶
Fae someone who’s in ‘a better place now’ he’s milking those bad times like a cash cow!
What an attention beg he is! He couldn’t hack this app, yet will never delete his page or stop sharing every bit of his mundane life, even though it’s no his joab and he makes no money fram it? If he was that bad it wouldn’t be worth a free chesterfield and a bottle of fabreze.
Nae sympathy fram me at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sick of hearing about his journey back to the top 🙄 his downer was probably the moment he realised he wanted laminate in the high foot fall area but he had carpet 🙄. For someone who isnae bothered about trolls and how he doesnae let the app affect him he doesn’t half bang on about it.

Reactions: 26
Back to the flaaring journey again! Did someone phone the council and he got a warning? Because he definitely said new ones were going down this week. That would have him crabbit allright.

• Haha
  • Heart
Who’s shat in his kettle noo.
Forever going on & on about something that doesn’t bother him but secretly it does. It’s no even a secret because he keeps talking about it. But then says it’s all he’s saying. Until he starts again.
No wonder Derek looks half baked. 😎😶🌫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Back to the flaaring journey again! Did someone phone the council and he got a warning? Because he definitely said new ones were going down this week. That would have him crabbit allright.
He's read here and checked with the council maybe, cos they're not allowed laminate. Although knowing Mario it's something obscure like b&m have run out of fabulosa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Now that I’ve had some sleep and ready to kick this days arse I went back to read his post - duck me. And the comments under it. These people walk amongst us.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He just posts all these poor me posts for an ego boost . Some of the comments about how fantastic he is are sickening . There is one comment that should be a wake up call for him to stop wallowing in self pity . You have no real problems Mario that’s the problem with you .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.