Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling as he's just said he can't wait to get the flooring done so he can move his clothes horse around on it's wheels...Move it where exactly?!. What an idiot 😂
A wee jurney through the bespoke bedsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He brings his work cloths home to wash? 😂😂😂
Is this what the laptop is for...wee HMRC journee claiming bespoke tax relief

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh no how will I carry on not knowing what Derek bought in Home Bargains. Not sure I have the strength to mop leg kick my way through the day if I'm honest. 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He brings his work cloths home to wash? 😂😂😂
Is this what the laptop is for...wee HMRC journee claiming bespoke tax relief
It looks like she brings her dusters hame frame work as well judging by the bottom of this clothes horse
344BDC0B-C0B2-4DB0-8754-BC260B7AF58F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m Scottish and I bloody hate the way we say sandwich!!!
I’ve just treatit masel to the dots of death. Fucksake. That is all.
In Scotland most say piece, none of the sangwich/sandwich malarky. Marion is trying tae be posh.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Howling as he's just said he can't wait to get the flooring done so he can move his clothes horse around on it's wheels...Move it where exactly?!. What an idiot 😂
No drivers license, no car but beeep beeep move out the way witches Mazda coming through on his clothes horse 🚗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
duck me, who does she think she is.
View attachment 1251388
What in the girl boss energy is a turned off laptop going to do? You really need to get to know the on button ma darlin. Come on Marion play the game, give us a sneak peak of what you do on there apart from YouTube and tattle, or are you afraid of your security being breached once again? Absolute rocket so you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is this new obsession with tufted (Tufted? Pffft. Candlewick) cushions and throws? Feel like I’m heading back to the 70’s. These influencers will be .breaking out the pastel stripy sheets next….

She says she only buys ‘good’ bedding but the new one looks horrible and is from Primark. I’m not knocking Primark at all, I love it. But I wouldn’t call the bedding from there good!

Reactions: 25
She says she only buys ‘good’ bedding but the new one looks horrible and is from Primark. I’m not knocking Primark at all, I love it. But I wouldn’t call the bedding from there good!
Aye and all his other bedding is from the small business Dunellum. They have a premium range which is okay (I have a set oan my spare bed) but for my bed I treat masel to quality bedding in the fabric linen and the scent wealth. Mario doesnae have a clue what good bedding is!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.