Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHITNESS??? Please, for the love of all that is holy stop!!!!!

you are not going to America to see a drag act!!! You canny even go to Craig Tara!!!!

Marion & Deek on a Thelma and Louise Journae…

• Haha
Reactions: 32
WHITNESS??? Please, for the love of all that is holy stop!!!!!

you are not going to America to see a drag act!!! You canny even go to Craig Tara!!!!

Marion & Deek on a Thelma and Louise Journae…
Marion & Deek kiss and drive over a cliff as the cops arrive to arrest Marion for being a daft bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can just see dumb n dumber strolling along ocean drive…..nawt!!!!! Bet he diznae know where Miami even is…maz if u don’t know get to know ya tadger!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How tiny is his washing machine if that clothes horse is holding 4 loads ? is it a 1kg limit?
Can you get it on Klarna hun?
[/QUOTE]
Of course ma lovely. Treat yo self. Mario is klarnaed up tae his poached egg eyebawls. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she say she can't go for a walk cos Deeks watching the football? Are they joined at the flippin hip? Why not let Deek go the pub to watch the game, stroll down when it's over and they both go for a walk then or a bite to eat. That's what I would have done with Mr Bug before we had kids.

Reactions: 26
Did she say she can't go for a walk cos Deeks watching the football? Are they joined at the flippin hip? Why not let Deek go the pub to watch the game, stroll down when it's over and they both go for a walk then or a bite to eat. That's what I would have done with Mr Bug before we had kids.
He needs Derek to help him cross the roads. I tit you not. He has actually said that before, he needs the hobbit to help him get across the road!

Something to do with his aunt getting run over by a HGV lorry or something 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Lovelies I see this a lot on Tattle, can someone update me, what does ETA mean on posts 🙈. I’m so behind the cool kids now.

Reactions: 3
I still can't get over him recently revealing that he does his own washing separately to Derek's as they use different washing products due to Marion's sensitive skin. He's clearly watching his pennies as he's not using the tumble dryer so much, yet doesn't seem to realise his savings there will be eaten up by the cost of all of the needless extra washing loads. Make him make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Loooooooooooooooooool that isn't Bruschetta. It's cheap garlic bread with tomatoes and onions plonked on top 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.