Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he post something about noo letting the cat drink zoflora? 🤯

Ahm in London this weekend living life with my phone held high and I missed it! 😩 Did any Tattle lovelies get a screenshot?

Reactions: 11
I actually don’t mind her the only thing that grinds me is the selfie smile aw and the happy *thinks about the day but knows fine well what day it is* otherwise she’s bareable lol
Selfie face gets me tae plus the fact she’s a teacher but cannae spell!!!

Reactions: 3
Wait. What? It’s Saturday? What happened to Friday? I’ve sent my kids to school cos Marion didn’t do Friday! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ma Kerry katonas must be deceiving me on this Saturday because nae way is that 4 loads of washing unless he’s washing two items per cycle. I did 3 loads after our holiday and it took up our two (smell the wealth) washing lines plus two airers.. one full wash for me takes up our whole airer plus more..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did he post something about noo letting the cat drink zoflora? 🤯

Ahm in London this weekend living life with my phone held high and I missed it! 😩 Did any Tattle lovelies get a screenshot?
I think it’s been reported as the tattlers profile pic was visible - however he commented on something saying “the problem is when people physically let their pets drink these chemicals” in response to zoflora etc being toxic 😂😂😂😂 and then went on to say he “never produces anything toxic to animals” and duck only knows what he meant by that ma lovelie

Enjoy london hen make sure ur tucked up getting aw cosy by 6pm 💎 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have I just heard him right in his stories… when he changes the flooring in the living room AND hallway again? 🤦‍♀️ He only had the high footfall area done last year didn’t he?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ma Kerry katonas must be deceiving me on this Saturday because nae way is that 4 loads of washing unless he’s washing two items per cycle. I did 3 loads after our holiday and it took up our two (smell the wealth) washing lines plus two airers.. one full wash for me takes up our whole airer plus more..
Smallest wash loads I’ve ever seen ma lovelie. But what do we know 🤷🏼‍♀️ We obviously need tae get tae know

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's just said he doesn't show what Derek has bought because people are arseholes 😂 What you really mean is, Derek's haul is more interesting than your boring shite!.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How many times did he say that if you don’t know get to know , I nearly tossed my iPad oot the window .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The more he says, the more he confirms he has a very loose grip on reality 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hen, he Cannae count.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many times did he say that if you don’t know get to know , I nearly tossed my iPad oot the window .
It Irritates me as well.
His stories would only be half as long as well if he didn’t keep repeating himself.
We heard you the first time you imbecile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He never treats himself? Does he listen to himself?

He’s no shown what Derek buys in hauls for years? What about the time he slagged him off for things he had put in the basket?

This bleep is actually unwell.

Well ma lovelies am going to Linwood for a wee wander roon the retail park so I’ll be keeping Ma Kerry Katonas oot!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Diz he treat himself or no? I genuinely don’t know after those ramblings. And Marion, nobody wants to see what your boyfriend bought from b&m so pipe down. And they don’t really want to see the crap you bought either. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s no shown what Derek buys in hauls for years? What about the time he slagged him off for things he had put in the basket?

This bleep is actually unwell.
Exactly. He's quite happy to talk to Derek like shite on his videos, and that's far worse.
You're a horrible man Mario! 🖕🖕

Reactions: 11
Diz he treat himself or no? I genuinely don’t know after those ramblings. And Marion, nobody wants to see what your boyfriend bought from b&m so pipe down. And they don’t really want to see the crap you bought either. So aye
If buying 400 bottles of perfume, 1000 wax melts, 300 moisturisers, 400 make up items and numerous pairs of trainers is treating yourself then aye but I’m not sure. I’ll probably need to get to know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.