Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He only mentions tit about a dog because he has nothing interesting to say, so he makes up shite for a reaction. He’s no well.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He hates that Tattle lives rent free (don’t forget he pays full rent 😉) in his head. He just can’t help reading here. Well Marion if you’re not a grown up at nearly 40 there’s something wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m screaming who is physically LETTING their dog or cat drink zoflora 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry wit 🤔🤔🤔 who lets their pets drink the cleaning products?? 🤔🤔🤔 how would that even happen? Does he think some pets tan bottles of zoflora when their owners arent looking??
Your profile pic is showing ma lovely. You'll need to report it to get it removed

Reactions: 5
Sorry wit 🤔🤔🤔 who lets their pets drink the cleaning products?? 🤔🤔🤔 how would that even happen? Does he think some pets tan bottles of zoflora when their owners arent looking??
“ I wouldn’t produce my own products within causing harm” .. whut??? Is he now in the AMA sweatshop producing the wax melts?? Within causing harm? So many Qs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This just shows how bleeping stupid he actually is. So just because he isn't cracking open a bottle of fabreeze and pouring it in her bowl he isn't poisoning her? So spraying his 9 million chemicals everywhere is ok?
And it shows how illiterate he is aswell, 'I wouldn't produce my own products within causing harm'. He's a wee prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cats can absorb chemicals through their paws and strong scents can make them stressed which can cause UTIs and all sorts of issues in the long term. But hey ho he's made it this far so what's a few more toxins to the poor thing

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This just shows how bleeping stupid he actually is. So just because he isn't cracking open a bottle of fabreeze and pouring it in her bowl he isn't poisoning her? So spraying his 9 million chemicals everywhere is ok?
And it shows how illiterate he is aswell, 'I wouldn't produce my own products within causing harm'. He's a wee prick.
What have I missed?!?

Reactions: 6
A dug 🤷🏼‍♀️ Heard it all now

How much room has he got in his “safe space” that he will be able to keep a dog there too 🙄

Cuz he’s never getting a back and front door is he 🤦🏼‍♀️ But we move 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A dug 🤷🏼‍♀️ Heard it all now

How much room has he got in his “safe space” that he will be able to keep a dog there too 🙄

Cuz he’s never getting a back and front door is he 🤦🏼‍♀️ But we move 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Well we move. Marion never will. Maybe he can keep the dug in the under bed storage with the rest of the shite he doesn’t want

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.