Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when has a bag of shite from home bargains aka your shopping become a ‘haul’ -duck off wannabe influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it the pure fresh raspberries from the frozen aisle ma loverlie? And 10kg of salt, no forgetting yer decaf coffee tae keep ye up aw nite.
Only proper coffee beans here, both fresh and frozen fruit - does she realise you actually eat them not just pop them in a drink? Honestly I would love to see his weekly food shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's either normal, every day shopping, in which case nobody is interested. Or, expensive ooh look what I got boasting type shopping, Mario tragically boasting about loo cleaner and elevnty billion cleaning sprays is weirdly both. That Primark haul reel though, my insides cringed out at that, usually there's something Chanel or Hermes in those reels. 😐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aw he fancies putting on some melts tonight. And hasn’t been for a shower yet.

Surely he realises that he has no content because he has no life and that he will never be an “influencer”?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hold up we going oan a puppy jurnee.
Least the dog will never be left home alone, he never leaves the bedsit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please don't tell me he's getting a dug in that tiny flat with poor Rayn 😩 that poor cats stress levels must already be sky high with all the scents he flings around

• Sad
  • Angry

Surely he realises that he has no content because he has no life and that he will never be an “influencer”?
I always find myself embarrassed on his behalf. He has no self awareness. The man is pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How the duck is he planning to have a dog in a one bedroom flat with no garden? bleeping walloper can dream on. Crabbit! Is this why he was asking for AstroTurf recommendations a while ago? Maybe he's going to AstroTurf the high footfall hallway for a dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
duck me, imagine the highlight of your day being a wax melt 🤦🏻‍♀️ You should be in a bar deciding your next cocktail on a Friday, not your next wax melt

• Haha
Reactions: 26

See if it’s no something you’d send in a message tae yer pals because it’s shite, duck telling 150,000 folk. Why dae ah watch this pish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's not allowed a dog, same as he's not allowed laminate flooring. Read Derek's tenancy agreement Mario, save us all some time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How the duck is he planning to have a dog in a one bedroom flat with no garden? bleeping walloper can dream on. Crabbit! Is this why he was asking for AstroTurf recommendations a while ago? Maybe he's going to AstroTurf the high footfall hallway for a dog.
Tbf I had a dog when I stayed in my first flat that was a one bedroom with no garden but I actively took them out walks constantly. Marion doesn’t have the correct nature for a dog and walking your dog to Home Bargains and back isn’t really taking it a walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He keeps saying he'll say no more, then low and behold he'll post something again 🙄 Get out and get a life you weirdo.

Someone put a laughing emoji, but he's deleted it now. Another one blocked 🤣
Screenshot_20220506-212147_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I couldn't see him talking a dog up and down three floors for a piss. He must mean when he gets his dream house with own front door and real wood worktops (not falbon).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.