Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrambled egg on a dry bread bun?!. That's a new one on me. It's usually on slices of toast where l come from.
Is it a Scottish dish?.

Screenshot_20220507-122029_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Between his constant swearing and repetitive ‘if you know, you know’ shite, he is just reinforcing how poor his vocabulary is which is generally a sign of low intelligence.

Why did he buy two bottles of floor cleaner when he hasn’t tried it, what if it turns out to be crap? Why would he show Dereks stuff anyway? I have never in the history of insta ‘hauls’ 🤢 ever had anyone show what their partner has bought, that would be weird!

I am fuckin sick to death of hearin "if u know, u know"!!
Ah ken ah ken ma loverlie 🥰

Scrambled egg on a dry bread bun?!. That's a new one on me. It's usually on slices of toast where l come from.
Is it a Scottish dish?.

View attachment 1249619
Aye, us scoats bung onyhin' intae a roll. 😂

I loved the horrible folk will pick you up on anything you say but I don't go and look for it, how the hell do you know then? If you know WE know you've been looking. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Whys he saying Derek would be targeted? No one here's got a bad word to say about the wee ride.

I bet you Derek's haul would be a kwenchy cup box,a beano annual and a penny chew mix. If you don't know get tae know

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Whys he saying Derek would be targeted? No one here's got a bad word to say about the wee ride.

I bet you Derek's haul would be a kwenchy cup box,a beano annual and a penny chew mix. If you don't know get tae know
He showed us Deek's Primark claes haul recently, mebbes he shud rewatch his ain stoaries fur a reminder noo he's hame n aw cosy in his manky hoosecoat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I know we would love to see more of wee Deek 😍🥰 but that attention seeking hole would get jealous of the love he would get .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He never treats himself? Does he listen to himself?

He’s no shown what Derek buys in hauls for years? What about the time he slagged him off for things he had put in the basket?

This bleep is actually unwell.

Well ma lovelies am going to Linwood for a wee wander roon the retail park so I’ll be keeping Ma Kerry Katonas oot!
Are you also going to treat yourself to a visit to the foodies paradise that is Linwood farm?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact that he’s stopped showing Derek on his page is the very reason he’s now as dull as dishwater.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Aw nut!! Sweaty 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I feel sick. Someone needs to have a word with him. Get oot the lanes aw the gether and duck offfffffff
Wunner if this is how he enticed wee Deek, strutting aboot shaking his tail feathers up the polo lounge in Glesga showing wee Deek his tottie heart moves.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll tell you what I know Marion, and that’s that you’re a bleep of the highest order. Wasting so much money on tit you don’t need, changing flooring again that’s been down for less than 12 months. Constantly chasing the high of your next purchase. You live in a bleeping bedsit in Beirut, there is no room to store anymore tit. How many cushion covers and bedding sets does a bedsit need? So wasteful. The swearing and affected talking is not cool, just makes you look more of a dick. Put your phone down and get off this app because it’s clearly no good for you. He needs an intervention!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He's just said he doesn't show what Derek has bought because people are arseholes 😂 What you really mean is, Derek's haul is more interesting than your boring shite!.
Derek will have bought colouring in books, sweeties, and an xxx small football kit. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine your life being that boring that popping to the shops to buy some floor wipes and other tit bits counts as something worthy to put on Instagram and a ‘haul’ hahahaha ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So I am kate to the party but a was oot living ma best life last nite, paid for by the company (smell it) and have just managed to catch up on our wee Marion’s shopping haul journae…

oooft… swerving right back inta ma ain laine my lovelies, canny be doing with the “ma private life is ma private life and am no showing nuttin on here” or “investing the money back into the hoose” ITS NOT bleeping YOUR HOUSE!!!!! YOU ARE INVESTING IN bleeping FRESH AIR!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.