Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he insist on showing us his wee spindly legs and feet pounding the mean streets of paisley? Give me motion sickness

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lmao it’s the umbrella at the side that is sending me 😂😂😂😂😂😂

E24B1300-21D1-499E-ACC4-BACD67BE93E4.jpeg

Imagine being treatit to seeing him swanning down Seedhill with his bright red bag, umbrella under arm, sleeping bag coat and ladies leggings 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Right so now he's seen us on here ripping the pish out him so he's backtracking.

Just a wee lesson for later when you're catching up after your 45 minute shift Marion hen, decaf still contains caffeine, it's just less caffeine than standard coffee. Chocolate, tea, even some chewing gums contain caffeine. Your cups of tea, your wee decaf coffees, your bespoke velveteen hot chocolates, all of them have caffeine in them. Stop kidding on you're rattling because of the caffeine and admit you were up all night catching up with us 😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Riddled with anxiety because of the coffee. duck off ya bleep! Then goes on to say he had moved his decaf pods and talks about not having normal coffee so this would mean he knew that decaf has no caffeine if he can drink that? MAKE IT MAKE bleeping SENSE. My head is bleeping spinning after listening to that tit!
Is that oor Marion on yer profile pic ma loverlie, for a second ah fought it wiz the Scooter singer. Need tae get ma Kerry Katona's checked ah fink.

Screenshot_20220505-114945.png

Lmao it’s the umbrella at the side that is sending me 😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1244423

Imagine being treatit to seeing him swanning down Seedhill with his bright red bag, umbrella under arm, sleeping bag coat and ladies leggings 😭
Paisley version of Mary Poppins, he'd be febrezing the weans doon and making them Starbucks wi ice cream sauce.

Mine looks like a little UFO trying to beam him up ready to experiment on him
We urnae that lucky ma loverlie, onyway wan o his sharts and they'd bring him straight back. Can we close earth borders that day n they kin keep him?

• Haha
Am just no believin’ that one single cup of coffee has kept him awake aw night and caused stomach churning anxiety the next day?
Why’s he such a little witch? Get a bleeping grip you wee wank stain 💀😭
Absolutely deed at his umbrella and plastic bag tae, reminds me of ma bespoke Jane Norman bag I used to take my PE kit in to school 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is he dressed for winter, 13-14c in Paisley today. YES I ADDED PAISLEY TO THE WEATHER APP it chose me though.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So why is the wee scrotum drinking coffee - what he thinks is decaf - when he hates it?

Previously in the world of Mario.

1651750648702.png

Today...

coffee.png
279919871_145022911414788_4961200968256445172_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is he dressed for winter, 13-14c in Paisley today. YES I ADDED PAISLEY TO THE WEATHER APP it chose me though.
Was just about to come on here to say why is he out in his big coat. It’s warm today (for Scotland) if a bit overcast. He’s a walloper 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm guessing the coffee has given him the shits, hence him walking along like hes tena lady is about to fall aff. nae debates

• Haha
Ma lovelies am falling asleep at ma desk the day AND am riddled wi anxiety thinking aboot ma bedroom shelves, a bought a new fragrance in the scent "defo fur teenage lassies, no middle aged men" an am up to high doh cos they shelves were braced fur collapse awready so duck knows if that bottle wae the tits is a step too far. Whit am a goin home tae!

Anyway ma lovelies, am away to make a cup of decaf coffee in the strength "rocket fuel"

• Haha
  • Heart
Ma lovelies am falling asleep at ma desk the day AND am riddled wi anxiety thinking aboot ma bedroom shelves, a bought a new fragrance in the scent "defo fur teenage lassies, no middle aged men" an am up to high doh cos they shelves were braced fur collapse already so duck knows if that bottle wae the tits is a step too far. Whit am a goin home tae!

Anyway ma lovelies, am away to make a cup of decaf hot watter and lemon.
Aye don’t you worry about the shelf ready to buckle, it’s just real life and real life is no insta and insta is no your joab.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sung in the bespoke tune of Pretty Woman 🎶
Decaf Mazza mincing down the street.
Decaf Mazza the type you’d hate tae meet.
Decaf Mazza we don’t believe you, you’re no the truth.
Nae one could lie as much as you.

Shart Card”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So why is the wee scrotum drinking coffee - what he thinks is decaf - when he hates it?

Previously in the world of Mario.

View attachment 1244543

Today...

View attachment 1244548View attachment 1244553

View attachment 1244555
View attachment 1244556
Absolute twit! I don’t like coffee and I don’t drink ANY form of it EVER. That’s what not liking something is Mario!!
He doesn’t like coffee but drinks certain Starbucks ones and has coffee pods at home 🤦🏾‍♀️ Make it make sense 🙏🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think his wee carrier bag has a hole in it, he's dropping litter all over the place and so forth, the bleeping womble.
PhotoCollage_20220505_135651606.jpg

*Made not on a chromebook. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
God forbid anything remotely stressful happened to him. He wouldn't know how to cope. bleeping coffee causing anxiety 🖕 duck off Maz, go take your face for a tit

• Haha
  • Heart
I love Derek but I don’t think either of them are the full shilling to be honest. I’m wondering which one has the free bus pass or is it both?
My cousin is mad about Deek. He's sick of Grindr etc but lives in a very rural part of Ireland so I'm not sure Deek would last long. But hey if your reading this Deek the offers open!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ma lovelies am falling asleep at ma desk the day AND am riddled wi anxiety thinking aboot ma bedroom shelves, a bought a new fragrance in the scent "defo fur teenage lassies, no middle aged men" an am up to high doh cos they shelves were braced fur collapse awready so duck knows if that bottle wae the tits is a step too far. Whit am a goin home tae!

Anyway ma lovelies, am away to make a cup of decaf coffee in the strength "rocket fuel"
Mind you’ll no sleep the night ma lovelie with all that decaf coffee yer having. Nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My cousin is mad about Deek. He's sick of Grindr etc but lives in a very rural part of Ireland so I'm not sure Deek would last long. But hey if your reading this Deek the offers open!!
Can we go on wee matchmaking jurnee? Imagine Maz turfed out oan the street with his wax melts and perfumes in bags fae life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.