Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocking to use that app like a diary..
M O N D A Y- we move
T U E S D A Y- we boil mince
W E D N E S D A Y- knackered. Fillum and early night
T H U R S D A Y- we move further
F R I D A Y- tit ma pants
S A T U R D A Y- flounce around Beirut
S U N D A Y- af ti Krystal chandeliers fae boiled apricots
Craig David better watch oot, Marion might be nicking his tune, a wee dance number tae go wi it tae, Marion the Madonna of Paisley!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He has got to be bleeping trolling with his picture this morning? Surely….
He can’t be that much of an imbecile 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Decaf kept him awake 🤣 Look at what you've wrote you tit!.
And you stated recently that you don’t wear makeup for work, so which is it?!.

Mario's an imbecile, pass it on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm howling at the decaf insomnia, surely he's trolling. I know we say Derek is a bit dim but bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It must be so hard for him to ask ppl to look like they've corrected him and for him to sit thinking of a reasonable excuse so he doesn't look a pure twit... but he still does 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even if Dim Deek had given him the normal coffee, he still thought decaf coffee had kept him up all night? 🙄 he still typed that and thought it was true…. bleeping hell.
And why the sick faces? It doesn’t taste any bleeping different? Or is it just him having another dig at something Deek likes? I can’t even find words to describe how much I hate him 🤡

• Haha
I’d be totally embarrassed if he was my family 🤦‍♀️

Even if Dim Deek had given him the normal coffee, he still thought decaf coffee had kept him up all night? 🙄 he still typed that and thought it was true…. bleeping hell.
And why the sick faces? It doesn’t taste any bleeping different? Or is it just him having another dig at something Deek likes? I can’t even find words to describe how much I hate him 🤡
He’s just horrible to poor wee Deek. I don’t know how he puts up with him. Takes over his flat, shouts at him, tells him what he can and cannot do in his own home. If my son had a partner like Marion I’d be staging an intervention 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s fine, he’d a been up aww night on the lappy catching up on his threads, cue the ‘I’m so tired the night’ stories later.
He’s such a moaning fanny about everything yet in the next breath he’s living his life like he should and couldn’t be happier. Nae the wonder his nose is so big 🤥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s paying the price this morning ma lovelies,
Stomachs on its arse
Anxieties on its arse
Kerry Katonas are on their arse
Derks trembling in a corner somewhere after being shouted at all night

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm howling at the decaf insomnia, surely he's trolling. I know we say Derek is a bit dim but bleeping hell
I love Derek but I don’t think either of them are the full shilling to be honest. I’m wondering which one has the free bus pass or is it both?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is he posting stories of him walking, it's reminding me of the start of The Bill. Is it mandatory if you work for the polis? 🚔👮‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It's making ma day seeing all your lovely Marion pics with little hats on ma lovelies, pure boujee 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Riddled with anxiety because of the coffee. duck off ya bleep! Then goes on to say he had moved his decaf pods and talks about not having normal coffee so this would mean he knew that decaf has no caffeine if he can drink that? MAKE IT MAKE bleeping SENSE. My head is bleeping spinning after listening to that tit!

• Haha
It's making ma day seeing all your lovely Marion pics with little hats on ma lovelies, pure boujee 💎
Mine looks like a little UFO trying to beam him up ready to experiment on him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.