Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I treated myself to an early phone upgrade (in the scent Samsung) and I get a free Google chrome book. I am going on a laptop journey my lovelies!!!!
Ah kin smell the wealth thru ma screen, dae you polish truncheons in order tae spoil yerself wi such extravaganza?

Although ah hate tae tell ye, laptoaps ure last week's news noo hen, huv yu goat that Billie Eilish perfume yet, hink it's called Hellish.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah kin smell the wealth thru ma screen, dae you polish truncheons in order tae spoil yerself wi such extravaganza?

Although ah hate tae tell ye, laptoaps ure last week's news noo hen, huv yu goat that Billie Eilish perfume yet, hink it's called Hellish.
I am actually off on adoption leave and spending my husbands wages on wee treats for myself...phone upgrade, kiehls order, an amazon gin order...... I will give Billie a wee squirt next time I am in the bespoke perfumery that is boots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am actually off on adoption leave and spending my husbands wages on wee treats for myself...phone upgrade, kiehls order, an amazon gin order...... I will give Billie a wee squirt next time I am in the bespoke perfumery that is boots
Remember and huv a wee feel of the boobage area oan the boattle.

Have you really just adopted? If so, that's wonderful news 😊

My weekend has been made knowing this 🙄

View attachment 1243220
Aye the fitba, fillums dinnae watch themselves! Then the hoors spent watching his auld reels/stories. Poor luv been rushed aff his feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
From the bespoke archives. Treatit maself.
Oh the irony Marion.
Imagine using an app like a diary. Nae 1 wants to know you’ve sharted the sheets again, yet here we are.
Shocking to use that app like a diary..
M O N D A Y- we move
T U E S D A Y- we boil mince
W E D N E S D A Y- knackered. Fillum and early night
T H U R S D A Y- we move further
F R I D A Y- tit ma pants
S A T U R D A Y- flounce around Beirut
S U N D A Y- af ti Krystal chandeliers fae boiled apricots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
He has paid for decoring journies ma lovelie . Many many times . Hunners a months ago . And so forth . If you don’t know, get to know . He’s built that flat from the groon upwards ,and it’s made oor Mario taller in the process 💎
Absolutely dead after reading this!! I cannot stop laughing. This thread is too much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His growing and changing rant is giving me Joey from Friends ‘giving and receiving’ vibes.

01AC35D6-4AAB-4F75-A586-EFD29B086612.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone tell him he needs tae wait until his new flairs are down before he goes on one of his downers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s the betting the floor is a complete disaster and that’s why he is flouncing off in a big girly sulk 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine the shock we will all be in if we are treated to a new flooring AND skirting board journey in the lounge/bumming Fort area

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine the shock we will all be in if we are treated to a new flooring AND skirting board journey in the lounge/bumming Fort area
Not a chance, as if that's ever gonna happen 😆 wasting money on skirting boards that could be blown on teenagers perfume, orange dior, more bedding, meals at the foodies fav Linwood Farm and so forth

You have too much class ma lovely, veering way oot yer ain laine with this thought lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Now I dunno if it’s my wee kerry Katonas playing tricks on me but how has he changed and grown over 4 years 🧐 still in same bedsit ✔ Still spunking money on tat ✔ Still has no front and back door ✔ Still no holidays ✔. He well and truly missed the mark with his insta page, he could’ve made thousands after hinch gave him all them followers, possibly even enough to have a wee 2 bed mortgage free in the bespoke town of paisley.. swerving back inta ma Laine now 💋
Never a truer word spoken ma lovelie. He could have bought a wee apartment in Paisley. A wee bit of a mortgage would be good for him as he's pushing 40 and has no bleeping commitments financial or otherwise. He would know what it's like to have to actually count money!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.