Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That coffee blatantly gave him the shits. So he was sitting on the porcelain throne awe the night.

That sleeping bag coat on the way tae work. Onion BO

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I've never known coffee be in someone's system for as long, and give them anxiety the following day?!.

Mario, do yourself a favour and think before you type. You really do make yourself look and sound backward! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've never known coffee be in someone's system for as long, and give them anxiety the following day?!.

Mario, do yourself a favour and think before you type. You really do make yourself look and sound backward! 🤪
When he says “anxiety” he means he’s been up all night with his guts. Absolute roaster 😭 why would you tell the internet this! Basically “I got no sleep because Derek accidentally* gave me coffee at 7.30pm* and I was up all night sharting”

* wasn’t an accident. Derek is probably a Tattler
* 7.30pm = his bedtime

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s been a minute ….what have I missed ! Let me guess he is buying and doing a show and tell for his autumn table

Ok update …just had a nose on his page watched the primark haul on his grid. I’m 💀. The slow motion reveal. Who has he stole that off ? And what an earth was the black thing 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Leggings, sleeping bag coat, brolly under the arm, Home & Bargain carrier bag. He's literally my mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Cleaning with Marion - The Young Marion

*phone rings*

Wee Sadie: Hello?

HT: Mrs McKnight?

Wee Sadie: *posh voice* Yes, this is she.

HT: It’s Mr Barlow, Head Teacher at Ardrossan Academy. How are you?

Wee Sadie: *normal voice* aw aye am fine. Whits wrang noo?

HT: Well, Mrs McKnight it’s Mario. There’s been another incident.

Wee Sadie: *sighs* Whits the wee shite done now?

HT: well Mrs McKnight, we need to add pencils to the list of items that Mario is no longer allowed to use.

Wee Sadie: *shocked* Pencils Mr Barlow? Oh christ, hus he stabbed someboady? *shouts tae Mario’s dad standing at the back of the room* THE WEE BASTARDS STABBED SOMEBAOADY! HURRY UP AND GET THE CAR!

HT: MRS MCKNIGHT, NO NO! PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN.

Wee Sadie: *talking to Mario’s dad* ah cannae take much mair ah this wee shite tae be honest, can we no send him tae yer sisters?

HT: Mrs McKnight? Mario pushed a pencil up his nose to see how far it would go. The hospital seem quite concerned that he has caused some damage so are sending him for neurological tests. Mrs Cropper is with him at the minute but could you and Mr McKnight make your way up to collect him?

Wee Sadie: *muffling laughter* aye of course *shouting to Mr McKnight *he’s et the hospital, they’ve sent him fur brain scans tae see if he’s caused any damage wae a pencil *roaring laughter in the background* *male voice* they’ll take a while luking fur wan *more laughter*

HT: Mrs McKnight, this is seriously going to affect his education. We can’t allow him to use the computers as he stuck his fingers in the electrical sockets and now he can’t use pencils. We are running out of options with him.

Wee Sadie: aye ah ken, his hair hus never sat the same since he electrocuted himsel. *talking to Mario’s dad again* ah don’t want the wee basturd here aw day, ah couldnae cope wae him* Mr Barlow, can you do dae anything, he needs tae learn something.

HT: well, one of the cleaners is sick. We could give him a duster?

And that ma lovelies is how we got oor illiterate wee hedgehog Marion 🦔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

*phone rings*

HT: well Mrs McKnight, we need to add pencils to the list of items that Mario is no longer allowed to use.

Wee Sadie: *shocked* Pencils Mr Barlow? Oh christ, hus he stabbed someboady? *shouts tae Mario’s dad standing at the back of the room* THE WEE BASTARDS STABBED SOMEBAOADY! HURRY UP AND GET THE CAR!

Wee Sadie: *talking to Mario’s dad* ah cannae take much mair ah this wee shite tae be honest, can we no send him tae yer sisters?

HT: Mrs McKnight? Mario pushed a pencil up his nose to see how far it would go. The hospital seem quite concerned that he has caused some damage so are sending him for neurological tests. Mrs Cropper is with him at the minute but could you and Mr McKnight make your way up to collect him?

Wee Sadie: *muffling laughter* aye of course *shouting to Mr McKnight *he’s et the hospital, they’ve sent him fur brain scans tae see if he’s caused any damage wae a pencil *roaring laughter in the background* *male voice* they’ll take a while luking fur wan *more laughter*

HT: Mrs McKnight, this is seriously going to affect his education. We can’t allow him to use the computers as he stuck his fingers in the electrical sockets and now he can’t use pencils. We are running out of options with him.

Wee Sadie: aye ah ken, his hair hus never sat the same since he electrocuted himsel. *talking to Mario’s dad again* ah don’t want the wee basturd here aw day, ah couldnae cope wae him* Mr Barlow, can you do dae anything, he needs tae learn something.

That’s it my lovely. You’ve made it make sense 👏🏻 I fair enjoyed that wee short story so aye, auld Mither McKnight

• Haha
Reactions: 15

*phone rings*

Blanche, I think I love you!! 🤣🤣 I huvny laughed that much since the last absolute deid comment on here!!!
oh and did anyone notice she crossed the road aw by hersel!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼 Um so impressed so am ur also

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Leggings, sleeping bag coat, brolly under the arm, Home & Bargain carrier bag. He's literally my mum.
Pity Jeremy Kyle show is nae mair, cud huv been a wee day oot fur you and Marion to see if he's yer lang loast brother.

Ah'll dae a wee DNA the noo hen. Dae ye like boiled mince, dis coaffe gie ye anxiety, how many Febreze boattles dae ye own n dae ye ken tae stay in yer ain lane? And final question dae ye huv a candy cane lane hoose at chrimbo?

Blanche, I think I love you!! 🤣🤣 I huvny laughed that much since the last absolute deid comment on here!!!
oh and did anyone notice she crossed the road aw by hersel!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼 Um so impressed so am ur also
Wiz aw that caffeine last night, made him pure boald, he's noo the toap dug o' Paisley.

That coffee blatantly gave him the shits. So he was sitting on the porcelain throne awe the night.

That sleeping bag coat on the way tae work. Onion BO
How did we no get a PowerPoint presentation of the cludgie cleaning?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, well, well this just proves what a two faced little witch Marion is. Remember the other day he was bragging about knowing Jamie Genevieve (or genavee as numb nuts called her) saying you couldn’t meet a nicer lassie and she deserves the success she had? I was Googling the name of the piercing brand she uses and this tattle thread popped up. Such a fake little dick 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Must be the day for arseholes to be walking around Scotland with a carrier bag....
Katie Price is in Scotland too, like McGill buses, wait all day then three cunts come along at once.

I thought their fave was bolognese. It was the other week! 😂
Was thinking the same, could eat pasta everyday then suddenly a stir fry is his fave. Wee Deek will be watching the football tonight, will Marion give us a wee Insta catch up, some new PowerPoint presentations?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, well, well this just proves what a two faced little witch Marion is. Remember the other day he was bragging about knowing Jamie Genevieve (or genavee as numb nuts called her) saying you couldn’t meet a nicer lassie and she deserves the success she had? I was Googling the name of the piercing brand she uses and this tattle thread popped up. Such a fake little dick 😂
Is this another alias oh oor pal @chickenlittle007 ?
ETA no oor ferret, the 2020 poster is called CLittleworld.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He’s effing and jeffing about social media trolls now ma lovelies. Thought it was aimed at us but nae its not, he’s white knighting for Kim kardashian

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.