Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re on a bumming fort journey the night ma lovelies 😳😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
My favourite is the bespoke council issue non mixer taps w the Jo Malone in between πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ utter wealth πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’Ž

View attachment 1236660

It'll likely be the same JM Derek emptied 3 years ago filled up with some other doop anyhow. If you don't know, stay in your ain lane and get some class*

*No me mixing ma Marioisms

Why is he buying MORE cushion covers?! What the fff does he do to them for them to be replaced weekly?! 🀒🀒🀒
Bites them 😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
you can just imagine him shifting on the sofa in his prison issue dressing gown watching it can’t you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
My god, whit opulence. He’s goat Jo Malone hand wash sitting in his shite cabin. Such luxury. Jist ignore the black mould, cooncil taps, shite stained toilet bowl and lingering odour ah eau de merde.
Do any other long term people remember mario going off his nut at Derek for using the jo malone soap because it was for guests only 😭 he's had that bespoke hand soap moulding away for at least 4 years

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Do any other long term people remember mario going off his nut at Derek for using the jo malone soap because it was for guests only 😭 he's had that bespoke hand soap moulding away for at least 4 years
Aye! I think he saved it to his highlights cos he is a bleeping sad sack x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was going to mention that. He went off his rocker when it was used as it was apparently only for guests
Why is it oot, does he have a guest coming?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy Bank Holidays ma lovelies.
I mean what bathroom sink is completely without electrics set directly behind it???
Assuming the mold growing is down to the penicillin factory he's started up. With all that growth Pfizer don't have tit on him!!!!
He will have the laugh though hens when he's absolutely minted.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s spoken about that cable before - I’m almost sure he said it wasn’t a telephone wire πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ but that it had to go there for some reason or another. He pays fuhl rent ye know!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many times has Mario said "live your life" "cannae take it with you" "life's too short" and yet he keeps soap "for good". He's a walking bawbag fuhl o contradictions.

I've never understood the luxury soap market anyway. It's bleeping soap not a treat or a lifestyle imo.

I'll collect my basic witch crown the noo 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The button mushroom with be getting a good tugging the night ma lovlies our maz gets pure horny at this. Those cushions will be getting a good wipe πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.