Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ur they renaming the pub tae the last shart in his honour?
I live just outside of Paisley and must admit I have in the past visited there for a bespoke Wetherspoons breakfast…I’ll tell you, they may as well call it that after you have finished wan of their Scottish brekkies, nae debates 💩💥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
the only thing a like about Grinch is her alpacas. If there no on her stories am no interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I live just outside of Paisley and must admit I have in the past visited there for a bespoke Wetherspoons breakfast…I’ll tell you, they may as well call it that after you have finished wan of their Scottish brekkies, nae debates 💩💥
Knowing the Spoons toilets they're probably ootside Paisley anaw, nae wunner Marion didnae make it ☹

the only thing a like about Grinch is her alpacas. If there no on her stories am no interested.
Neither is Hinch doll, luvs they wooly wankers mair than her weans and Mr Halfinch.

He’d cause a sharting epidemic across Paisley if anyone had a go at his cuisine 💩
To be fair that's an improvement for Paisley.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Knowing the Spoons toilets they're probably ootside Paisley anaw, nae wunner Marion didnae make it ☹

Neither is Hinch doll, luvs they wooly wankers mair than her weans and Mr Halfinch.

To be fair that's an improvement for Paisley.
Mr halfinch 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t really remember as it was one of the early threads so someone else can explain better than me but derks “sister” got mentioned on here and then miraculously appeared saying stuff about Marion cutting Derk off from the family I think 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t really remember as it was one of the early threads so someone else can explain better than me but derks “sister” got mentioned on here and then miraculously appeared saying stuff about Marion cutting Derk off from the family I think 🤣
Screenshot_20220501-213731.png

• Wow
  • Sad
The bed is hideous
The bedding is hideous
The lights are tit
Mazda nobody gives a duck about your crappy bedroom.
We need more dancing and slipper discarding and out of tune singing… and definitely more QVC voiceovers 🤣🤣 “deek hen hava read a this script, it doesnae say duck wance!! No wance!! Whit”ll a dooo it’s ma every Otha wurd.”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We are due some more shilling with Mario the morra, so aye. Wonder if we will be treatit to more fabreeze voice overs in the tone nasal and scent shite, colour clear blue 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lack of motivation today but just lay here reading this thread has me clutching ma normal sized beak and giggling to myself. You honestly make me laugh and are the best bunch of tattle bastards ever 💕

I went Blackpool yesterday and so wanted to recreate maz famous jump he did when he went on his bespoke 3 day holiday and left rain by herself. Anyway hens we almost made it to Monday. Keep mop kicking it mwah tattie hearts to you all 🥔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Rumour has it that wee Deek isn't allowed his own social media accounts anymore cause Marion doesn't like him talking to other people
I reckon it’s Bernie. She’s gone on here to stir the pot after he gave her a load of old tat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy Monday lovelies. We move. Riddle me this - why is he beige filtering his hobbit hole a la Hinchey? We all know the smoke damaged wallpaper is grey 🤷‍♀️😏😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy Monday lovelies. We move. Riddle me this - why is he beige filtering his hobbit hole a la Hinchey? We all know the smoke damaged wallpaper is grey 🤷‍♀️😏😏
That filter am 80% sure is Gemma Louise Miles bespoke filter that she created and you had to pay for to use it a few year ago, ALL her posts from her personal SM to her Home Insta have the very same filter.

Just be grateful he hasn't recreated Ronnie's farm bedroom 😲

My favourite wee bit of that tour ma lovelies was the slow mo panning over the bespoke black mould in the shart chamber
Still waiting on an ad deal with a bleach company. PowerPoint presentation pending.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.