Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww the days when we used to see Dim Derek 🥰😍❤ . At least he was nice to look at . People were more interested in wee Deek so he stoppped showing him .. Now it’s just oor Marion who has a face that would turn milk sour .

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I couldn’t watch past the noo doovet and cooshin covers. He’s bleeping tapped isn’t he, and that nasty video shouting at Derek? You come here and say that to me you nasty beaky baldy bastard. I’ll have your mushroom off quicker than you can say aye 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do any other long term people remember mario going off his nut at Derek for using the jo malone soap because it was for guests only 😭 he's had that bespoke hand soap moulding away for at least 4 years
Yes, l remember. What a whiney little witch he was as well.

He's pure evil. That's the other side we see of Mario that a lot haven't seen. I bet he's took a swipe at Derek at some point as well.
Imagine if Derek finished him?. He'd be a raging lunatic!

Influencer HAHAHAHA 😂
Screenshot_20220502-150712_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Derk will be locking himself in the bog the night View attachment 1236846
Using Jo Malone hand wash oan his hauns so Marion faws oot wi him again n he gets peace.

How dare he speak to wee Deek like that. Mario who moved in and totally took over his wee flat. He can use what he likes Marion it’s HIS flat. Sponging nasty wee scrote
If ah wiz wee Deek ah'd set up ma ain gram and become a star, he kin buy a tend farm like Queen Soph Hinch and leave Marion in the bedsit. Put Rayn in the middle and see who he goes tae, ah bet it's Deek. 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Even though he posts it all the time, it never fails to make me laugh that he eats dinner at 5pm 🤭🤭 he’s such a wee auld wifey in every way possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Even though he posts it all the time, it never fails to make me laugh that he eats dinner at 5pm 🤭🤭 he’s such a wee auld wifey in every way possible.
Al huv yoo know ma lovelie, when yi graft as hard as maz for the length of time he does he’s Absalootly starvin Ken the time the mcgills drops him back off at the shitehole. Now please sit soon and get some class

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ma lovelies another wee jaunt to Edinburgh he's fair getting the mileage out of his over 60s bus pass so aye

Why does he go to Edinburgh every time he has a weekend off the gram? Does he think Edinburgh is a hidden Scottish gem? A geographical small business

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Am a bit late to the pairty i know but my god!! The jo malone sitting on that bleeping sink has topped me right oor the edge the day! U can can put as much glitter on a shite as yeh like but at the end of the day its still a shite 🤦🏼‍♀️
He really is kidding himself oan! Nae amount of designer candles, soaps or perfumes will hide the fact that you live in a nasty shite hole and are a lazy manky ba**-ard

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ah get ma dinner at that time. Ah'm a Marion, ah'm scared to look in the mirror 😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
His mood has improved with his latest spending sprees! Can tell it’s payday weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.