Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he buying MORE cushion covers?! What the fff does he do to them for them to be replaced weekly?! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Offs! He’s bought some sort of contraption to tie wee Deek’s hands up so he canny laptop it anymore, cos he isn’t paying Marion enough attention 🤣

**edit** oh its another pointless dust collector ornament - back in ma laine ma lovies

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So he’s been off his phone all weekend but he’s been filming and then editing the content on his laptop? No rest for our wee Maz.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My god, whit opulence. He’s goat Jo Malone hand wash sitting in his shite cabin. Such luxury. Jist ignore the black mould, cooncil taps, shite stained toilet bowl and lingering odour ah eau de merde.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The bit above the tiles too need a good scrub with the pink stuff.
I notice this greasy eye sore too ma lovelie, I’m pure affronted at the sight of it. But practice makes ok, so we move and get this day and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All that black grime in the overflow 🤢
Ma lovelie, that’s no grime, that’s for when oor Mario has to make a dash for the sink , have you no seen bridesmaids ?? If you don’t know you need to get ya know!!

My god, whit opulence. He’s goat Jo Malone hand wash sitting in his shite cabin. Such luxury. Jist ignore the black mould, cooncil taps, shite stained toilet bowl and lingering odour ah eau de merde.
All I can describe it as is wealth, just a pure wealthy smell 💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Another duvet cover and cushion covers jeez how many does he need and didn't he post loads saying he doesn't like vanilla or did I make that up ?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.