Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a nasty side he has, imagine Deeks family seeing that ☹ i hope Derek finishes with him for some young bit of stuff he meets in markies x

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is he a granny or a teenage girl. I can't decide now after the perfume reveal 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pahahhaha fondling the tits on the Billie Eilish perfume.
That bedroom shelf ain't going to cope with another addition.
He's like a teenage girl. Takes me back to my youth of lining up Bodyshop Dewberry, Anais Anais, Charlie Red and CK1 on my dresser.
God I must have smelt like a tarts handbag!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You can definitely tell it's been a pay weekend with his spending.
Quite sad that he has to live his life from pay cheque to pay cheque to get a quick spending buzz.

His life is one I'd definitely not want to swap with 👎

Reactions: 21
New teenage gurul perfume, his next duvet set will be a groovy chick one, bet he’s still on MSN too oan the new laptop, the wee fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I must have swerved out ma Laine because I thought she said home improvements.. for a bedsit she doesn’t own.. and isn’t improving. Ma comment ma rules 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Dying to get his hands on the perfume since way back last year but was only released in March this year? Why does he lie about such stupid things?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Dying to get his hands on the perfume since way back last year but was only released in March this year? Why does he lie about such stupid things?
Came to say the same, he's a lying wee scrotebag. I also think they stayed in Edinburgh over the weekend, I don't know for sure but that's my thoughts.

Reactions: 14
Came to say the same, he's a lying wee scrotebag. I also think they stayed in Edinburgh over the weekend, I don't know for sure but that's my thoughts.
Excuse me hen but what about Rayns bespoke needs. She cannot possibly be left alone for more than 4 hours in the shart palace.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m a big believer that fragrance has no gender, if you like it, wear it.

However, there is a line Maz!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.