Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I can imagine them bringing a garden of Eden vibe to Beirut, oor Mariah with leaves covering her bits and bobs and deek in his loincloth giving his beloved a wee poisoned apple while she’s enjoying some me time on the rattan 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I really really love this thread 😂 it’s light relief after being on ones like Marcus mitchell and Kate hayes 😂 I have a wee soft spot for mario n his lunacy 😂💎♥🥔Xxx
Me too! I love this thread cause it’s funny. And I love wee rayn xx

Reactions: 14
Wondering what drawer he’s put his phone in? 🤔 the kitchen drawer or the vanity area/girl boss office drawer? He’s no many drawer options. Nae debates
As if he could fit it in any of these drawers with all the tit he’s got in them!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah wunnir if Mario has been busy cos he set up a wee stand at the local food & drink festival showcasing his Starbucks drinks, boiled mince & stovies!

18D5CC68-C05B-449B-A4C5-DFB1B2A83957.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She may be oan a comma fae the weekend ma lovelies, but all hope is not lost.

The last time he was aff this app he got papped in the wild with the now infamous Shart Card.

Let’s hope for another!
Aww my lovelie, he was indeed papped in the wild, you got your wish, so aye.
The shart card wasn't flashed in time. 😔😔
Snapchat-1589449650.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Have you seen on Tic Tic about the Porta Potty influencers in Dubai? I’ll bet there isn’t enough money in the world fae wan o tham tae be Marion’s Potty 🤢
Omg STOP I saw that on Twitter yesterday and I had finally managed to forget aboot it 😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
do we think marion is blackmailing deek? a truly can’t understand why he’s putting up with the wee twit for any other reason
Rumour has it that wee Deek isn't allowed his own social media accounts anymore cause Marion doesn't like him talking to other people

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It's back on that app. His weekend in the drawer didn't last as usual 🙄

• Haha
He’s on a comedown though with his choice of song “summertime sadness” lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.