Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m such a petty witch I just reported him to the ASA for not disclosing this as an AD 😂

Mario hun if you wanna do this as a joab you get paid for then you need tae get tae know
28E6956A-0BEE-4CC5-B19D-ABF219692020.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
do we think marion is blackmailing deek? a truly can’t understand why he’s putting up with the wee twit for any other reason

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Phone in drawer didn’t last long… he’s popping up liking posts from this morning already. We see you Mario!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She may be oan a comma fae the weekend ma lovelies, but all hope is not lost.

The last time he was aff this app he got papped in the wild with the now infamous Shart Card.

Let’s hope for another!
Is this little gem on the wiki?? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything about that dancing video continues to be hilarious. The pits 🤮 the Practice Makes Ok hair that we get to see from all angles, the mingin t-shirt, the miming, all the tat rammed on top of the old 💔💔 wardrobes, “shake what all your mamas gave us” AND the tattie hearts! It’s too much ma lovelies. 🤪😐

Not forgetting this:
AB7FE9B7-96AF-4B0A-81E0-A082DF00FEFA.jpeg

🦵 Sporty Spice has really let herself go! So aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Afternoon ma lovelies… i know why the phone is in the drawer! Hinch has new garden furniture in that wee small business Tesco, oor Marion has no garden, so no freebies gifted furniture, unless he pops it on the drying green. Although its no gonna last long there!

he’s gonna be RAGING!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Everything about that dancing video continues to be hilarious. The pits 🤮 the Practice Makes Ok hair that we get to see from all angles, the mingin t-shirt, the miming, all the tat rammed on top of the old 💔💔 wardrobes, “shake what all your mamas gave us” AND the tattie hearts! It’s too much ma lovelies. 🤪😐

Not forgetting this:
View attachment 1232333

🦵 Sporty Spice has really let herself go! So aye and so forth.
Sharty Spice ma lovelie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Someone on my tic tic FYP just popped up showing off gorgeous kitchen ware from a company called Made in Japan, and I can bet my bottom dollar that Marion will buy stuff from there soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone on my tic tic FYP just popped up showing off gorgeous kitchen ware from a company called Made in Japan, and I can bet my bottom dollar that Marion will buy stuff from there soon.
Marion prefers his stuff made in China

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’ll never see it hen. He doesnae use “this vile app” TikToc! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I sometimes buy things from a small company called made in china. They seem to make everything

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ma lovlies, wiz just having some maself time oar Braehead. It’s bloody hoachin! Kept ma kerry katona’s peeled for the tracksuited crusaders but nae sightings. But ah did spot hunners of McGills buses mop kickin their way in tae the bus station as I parked ma audi - smell the wealth. No major quote.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
feeling very sorry for wee baby rayn this afternoon looking at my cats sunning themselves in my garden 😢 hardly a life for her being cooped up in the bed sit

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Is Derek a lot younger than mario? He looks it. I mean is he even gay? How did they meet? Someone on her must have some tea on the whole situation? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is Derek a lot younger than mario? He looks it. I mean is he even gay? How did they meet? Someone on her must have some tea on the whole situation? 🧐
Derek is younger but only by 3/4 years. They met online - Derek made the first move on Maz apparently 😬 Mario promptly moved into Derek’s place and Derek still doesn’t know what the duck is going on.

99DAE17B-B5E9-4968-AD7A-1BE68ACAB010.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
If they ever decide to have any wains I’d advise deek being the donor for obvious reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.