Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seemed to have missed the missing ears talk, can someone enlighten me as I nearly died reading that comment!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Iā€™ve had a tit day, but you lovelies have fair cheered me up! ā¤
Post 694 onwards on this thread ma lovely. Lock ya doors and have a wee first

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just been having my own 5 minute greet (with laughter) at Marionā€™s primary school project of making a wee video. šŸ¤£ His attempt at a posh voice is too much. Has he been getting tips from ā€oor Jenā€ aka pink peony? šŸ¤”

Tattle ads getting pure bespoke in their trolling. Made me think of our Marion, like mother Teresa with his Kerry Katonas. One of you lovelies could mibbe do a boujee wee Photoshop

BB23DF3A-46D2-4EBD-9AF0-609042F53517.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jesus christ their gussets must be drenched when they have a sit down on that bit of scaffold!!!
I'm suprised he's not blown them up with the chemical reactions that must be colliding in that gaff!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion - Mario and his new chromebook, still talking a load of gobbledegook.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just who has he helped by being him? I mean he gives us all a right good laugh and Iā€™m nearly at VIP status (hence all the tit Iā€™ve posted today). But seriously does he save lives, make a difference, do any good for mankind? I think the answer is a big bespoke no šŸ¤£

OMG IM A VIP! Thank you Marion. šŸ¤£šŸ˜šŸ˜
Heā€™s helped me ma lovelie. I was watching his advert when I realised Iā€™d put a new refill into my sonā€™s plugin in his flat and hadnā€™t taken the tops off the bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've posted his #ad for prosperity as the twonk hasn't even saved it to his page yet for us to laugh at forevermore.

Why that many laundry products now - Are the shops running out again?

Geez, all that salt.

5cleaning_with_mario story 28.04.2022(1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Heā€™s helped me ma lovelie. I was watching his advert when I realised Iā€™d put a new refill into my sonā€™s plugin in his flat and hadnā€™t taken the tops off the bottles.
Ur you Deek's maw by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion

Cleaning With Mario #65 always on a jurney; goes naewhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The huffing into the mic gets me every time šŸ¤£ Abzalootley hilarious.
Cue a ā€œIā€™M FINEEEEā€ after he sees us ripping him on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Then his service is done ma lovely, he's here to use this platform to help youse, he'll be waiting for his OBE for services to cleaning now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck me av whiplash here. He goes from talking in my motherā€™s telephone voice in that hilarious ā€˜adā€™ to sounding like heā€™s hanging about outside a chemist with his like minded cronies in 0.5 secs in the following dots of doom.
And how much sodding Febreze does that couch need?? šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am so ready fae the weekend, am mop kicking intae Friday, nuking the bedsit with fabreeze and changing the sheets again.
Iā€™ve never known someone wish their life away so much as marion, to then proceed tae dae nothing. Nae mare said about the mini break because thatā€™s obviously not going to happen, just another aww cosy one in the safe place then, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.