Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to go to home bargains today to top up my washing stuff and I can’t think of a worse place to be. My anxiety is so bad! To think he gets a wide on over going there. Crazy! You crazy girl 👧

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just been having my own 5 minute greet (with laughter) at Marion’s primary school project of making a wee video. 🤣 His attempt at a posh voice is too much. Has he been getting tips from ”oor Jen” aka pink peony? 🤔

Tattle ads getting pure bespoke in their trolling. Made me think of our Marion, like mother Teresa with his Kerry Katonas. One of you lovelies could mibbe do a boujee wee Photoshop

View attachment 1228936
The mention of that pink peony has ruined ma day ma lovely. I can’t listen to that slow, drawn out fake Glasgow uni accent 🤢🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s F R I D A Y and it’s housework day in my safe space ma lovelies! I’ve made some notes from maz’s PowerPoint presentation and will be sure NOT to move any object just a wee wipe roon aboot and scoosh everything in sight with whatever chemical a can get my strangler hands on! Have a fabulous day K💎 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah've goat a career opportunity fur him. We've aw heard oaf the speaking cloak well ah fink Marion shud dae the speaking day. When ye canni' ken the day dial Marion fur an update, kin charge bespoke price. In fact noo he's a whizz wi IT oan his laptoap he cud charge extra fur a wee video message
Marion is his hoosecoat waving into the mirrrur wi the chemical trail o his Febreze behind him, just like stairs in their eyes. Ah'm awa' tae trademark that idea an gie Marion a wee call to offer tae manage him so ah um.
K
It’s F R I D A Y and it’s housework day in my safe space ma lovelies! I’ve made some notes from maz’s PowerPoint presentation and will be sure NOT to move any object just a wee wipe roon aboot and scoosh everything in sight with whatever chemical a can get my strangler hands on! Have a fabulous day K💎 xxx
Thank goad you’ve told me it’s Friday I would have had no clue otherwise!! Let get this day done!! Kick it’s ass and move!! I’ve goat a washings outside the noo, reeking of spring awakening , smell ma wealth so aye. 💎

Howling at the “Starbucks” drinks station in the background.
Sit doon ma lovelie and get some class. This is not merely a station it is a whole fruity drinks journey we’re oan here 🍓

• Haha
Reactions: 18
*mop kicks onto thread*
I've opened my windows. End of refreshing routine*
* I assume this is all anyone needs to do, as long as basic rules are observed, wash up, close kitchen door while cooking, no smoking indoors, keep on top of smelly washing.

I'm off to the hospital, where amazingly outpatient appointment have grudgingly been resumed. Putting myself through a boil wash when I get home to my safe space.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
See ma lovlie, you didn’t know, but you got tae know! Spine bright, so forth and etcetera 💎

Reactions: 12
Took a wee bespoke piccy of my laundry products to compare with Mario's wealthy display....I'm not sure where I'm going wrong?!
Anyone can help this old hen out, I do have a back and front door and a utility room so storage isn't an issue!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Took a wee bespoke piccy of my laundry products to compare with Mario's wealthy display....I'm not sure where I'm going wrong?!
Anyone can help this old hen out, I do have a back and front door and a utility room so storage isn't an issue!
You need to stay in your aine lane and get yoursel on a journey to b and m and home bargains. Buy half their stock and drag it home on McGills finest. Get it aw stuffed in your cupboards and behind your kitchen door and then you may find yoursel able to declare yoursel a genuine lovelie. Keep ya power hen, tonsa love to you 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
All I see is a mug. He's P&G's dream CUSTOMER as he has such FOMO he buys it all despite most of it being superfluous and doing very little in addition to the main detergent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We're being treatit to an infomercial again this morning ma lovelies 🤣🤣 I'm ready to mop leg kick this day the now!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All I see is a mug. He's P&G's dream CUSTOMER as he has such FOMO he buys it all despite most of it being superfluous and doing very little in addition to the main detergent.
And if you look at the back of the pods things it says “dangerous to all aquatic life”. So much for being an animal lover. I don’t know how that poor wee cat copes cooped up in that flat. I’m just waiting for the day she goes tonto on him and he needs a whole body antiseptic jurney 🤣🤣

Please. Make. It. Stop 🙄🙄 I cannae handle the posh voice. I just can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Broke my ankle running to the thread .. “areas we have become ‘nose blind’ to”😂
The size of that nose, nae chance he’s no smelling the odours in the bedsit
make the ADs stop please!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ah frig. He's singing another ad ffs. I'm pleased I'm heading out this afternoon for drinks to forget about him 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How have those ADs been approved by P&G or whoever the duck?! They’re atrocious. Surely they’ve not actually paid him money to make those! Typos, bad pronunciation, words that don’t make sense, the lot 😬 he needs to log aff this app that’s nae his joab! hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Quick trolls hurry! the QVC Todays Special Value is available now!!!!!! In the scent ‘Cat Shite and Durty Dishwater’
He’s such a fanny, he can hardly string a sentence together.
These refills WULL alternate⚰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At an average of £110 per post, that’s around £220 in the kitty for B & M shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we talk about the bespoke placement of Rayn's food bowls? 🤣

If he cleared all the tat from behind his kitchen door he would have mair space and wouldnae be tripping up oan baby gurul Rayn's food stayshun 😂

Screenshot_20220429-104621~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.