Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many laundry products does DumDim Derek need ffs?!?! He’s definitely lacking upstairs.

Gold Or Chid!!!!!! Omg am deed at the Seedhill skat queen, what a thick bleep she is🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Adventurous dinner choice for Mare again the day, 'picky dinner' (nuggets and chips) with a side veg (coleslaw). His poor guts must be in tatters.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
He’s deffo sent that “heartfelt” message to himself considering his inbox is “temperamentallll” he uses the word umpteen quite a lot. So do I tbf (naw a never sent it duck that) but I’d never write it down 😂🙈. He’s a buckin hoat tattie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t have that much washing paraphernalia and I wash for 5 of us! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But the question is which detergent does the bumming fort get washed in maz?? Realistically it should be his own as he will defo be on the receiving end with the wee mushroom and he doesnae wanna get an exceeema ootbreak mid shag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Seems his exzeema has made a miraculous vanish! He could only ever use certain products never that amount.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So he has highly sensitive skin and can't use Dereks products, except for his towels...because thats fine on his skin as hes only drying himself (therefore rubbing it all over his body) MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!! Also WHO is messaging asking him if hes changed his washing products? WHO????

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He’s deffo sent that “heartfelt” message to himself considering his inbox is “temperamentallll” he uses the word umpteen quite a lot. So do I tbf (naw a never sent it duck that) but I’d never write it down 😂🙈. He’s a buckin hoat tattie
No name, and that makes it so obvious. He never learns that we know him better than he does himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many laundry products does DumDim Derek need ffs?!?! He’s definitely lacking upstairs.

Gold Or Chid!!!!!! Omg am deed at the Seedhill skat queen, what a thick bleep she is🥔
I was clutching my beak at the bespoke pronunciation

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am bleeping deed at the ad ma lovelies. I think it’s the low quality microphone for me 😂 the one on his iPhone is better than a cheap chromebook. And don’t get me started on the back ground music 😂
I really enjoyed the plug socket and awful sealant filmed in ‘normal’ and then next frame filmed in a different filter and suddenly it looked a bit less tit. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Its payday weekend ma luvlies, expect him buzzin the morra saying he’s got bits to show us on Saturday. That he’s ordered some stuff for the living and bed room. He’s treatit himsel tae a few bits and bobs. Klarna accounts getting rattled at midnight ma luvlies so aye and so forth💎

• Haha
I’ve said it before ma lovelies, mr sloppys canny always youse what I youse so we just buy the one that he can and we both youse it. I’ll be fucked if I’m buying 2 lots of different washing stuff let alone the 4 for Deek plus Marion’s own collection. He’s a pure wee head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Can anyone mind when he got aheed of hisel and wanted to change his @ handle coz his page (his roolz) was mainly aboot his life and someone nicked the name he wanted so he was left absoooooluuuutely raging 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve said it before ma lovelies, mr sloppys canny always youse what I youse so we just buy the one that he can and we both youse it. I’ll be fucked if I’m buying 2 lots of different washing stuff let alone the 4 for Deek plus Marion’s own collection. He’s a pure wee head.
Plus then decanting half of it into stupid glass containers. I mean what is that all about? Who can be bothered?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have just watched the plug in voiceover…

i feel a vlogging journae ma lovelies… he iis gonna be a vlogger!

vlogging and dogging in the bumming fort!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
C’mon Marion, yer no even trying to pretend you’re not sending these to yourself. The wording, the over the top praise (you wipe fuckin worktops on an app, your changing nobodies life hen), nameless account and the improper use of an exclamation mark as a full stop. MUST TRY HARDER MAZ!!!!! He’s written “people” 5 times in that one wee paragraph, if that doesn’t scream Marionism then I don’t know what does 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Like Marion’s neighbours don’t have enough problems what with their attempted murders and missing ears, they’re now about tae go oan a COPD journae now now he’s an official febreze ambassador
I seemed to have missed the missing ears talk, can someone enlighten me as I nearly died reading that comment!! 🤣🤣
I’ve had a tit day, but you lovelies have fair cheered me up! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.