Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am bleeping deed at the ad ma lovelies. I think it’s the low quality microphone for me 😂 the one on his iPhone is better than a cheap chromebook. And don’t get me started on the back ground music 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bing bong! Attention shoppers this is a 1970s ad break.

Has the cat tit in youse kitchen, have you crapped on the sofa for the third time this week, hose it all down with febreze in the scent Chernobyl. Normalize using chemicals instead of opening the window and letting fresh air in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The advert for the plugin's just been on Itv-Be.
Mario, if you read here, definitely don't embarrass yourself by doing the voiceover ads again, because compared to the professional that's just done it yours really was bad 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bing bong! Attention shoppers this is a 1970s ad break.

Has the cat tit in youse kitchen, have you crapped on the sofa for the third time this week, hose it all down with febreze in the scent Chernobyl. Normalize using chemicals instead of opening the window and letting fresh air in.

BING BONG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Clutching ma beak and howling at that bleeping voiceover ma luvlies, he’s trying so hard to hide his schemey accent. He sounds lit he’s gonnae show you how to to use your oxygen mask and how to inflate your life jacket. I’m deceased hens💀⚰⚰⚰
It’s like my mother in law when someone important phones. She goes all Hyacinth Bucket on us 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A wee lurker here ma lovelies but what I’m the bleeping QVC is that! Can imagine the stress of the script setting off his poor wee stomach!

im no wan for boasting, but that air fresheners been in my hoose for weeks - smell the wealth Marion doll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s the shaking like a shitting dog that does it fae me. Holding the little bottle and it’s puror vibin. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I saw the fabreeze plug in he's advertising when I was in the supermarket earlier, I was hoping for one of those screens in the aisle with his infomercial playing but alas there was not ☹
Brilliant! Last time I saw one of them was for poo pourri 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s the shaking like a shitting dog that does it fae me. Holding the little bottle and it’s puror vibin. So aye
He hasn’t an ounce of vitamin D in his body - his bones are probably crumbling 🤣🤣

What is a “favourite space and blanket”? 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel so sad for him that his pokey bedsit is his favourite place 😭😭 imagine. Even wee Rayn tries to commit out the window

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I keep breaking out into the giggles on the tube (smell the London wealth) at the idea of him sat making that PowerPoint whilst sobbing, being really cutting edge and innovative can be stressful I guess 🤣🤣

I really hope he did this ‘advert’ of his own accord and wasn’t actually asked to do it in this style. So desperate to be like Hinch but he’s managed to make a complete fanny of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Classing that hovel as his favourite space 🤭
He's so mouthy when he's on his rants, yet so insecure with himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just who has he helped by being him? I mean he gives us all a right good laugh and I’m nearly at VIP status (hence all the tit I’ve posted today). But seriously does he save lives, make a difference, do any good for mankind? I think the answer is a big bespoke no 🤣

OMG IM A VIP! Thank you Marion. 🤣😏😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s like my mother in law when someone important phones. She goes all Hyacinth Bucket on us 🤣🤣
Haha it’s a Scottish Maws phone voice. “Hello? Yes, this is she” whilst mouthing tae the weans *shut the duck up or Ah’ll knock ye in tae next week* 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.