Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw Marion, these ads are such a treat. Between that and the three day weekend I am ready to burst.

What I can’t understand is, why does he have it plugged in above his worktop? We have one in our hallway, purely for anyone to smell the wealth when they come in the front door, but any other rooms we tend to just open a window. Am a dain it wrang ma lovelies?
You are away oot yer ain laine ma lovelie. Did you no listen to the infomercial circa 1972? If it’s not plugged in half an inch from your worktops it won’t get rid your cooking smells! Take a minute to get to know ma lovelie. Use the bespoke 3 day weekend to learn 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine going “nose blind” wae the honk oan his face! There’s nae help fae the rest oor us. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aw Marion, these ads are such a treat. Between that and the three day weekend I am ready to burst.

What I can’t understand is, why does he have it plugged in above his worktop? We have one in our hallway, purely for anyone to smell the wealth when they come in the front door, but any other rooms we tend to just open a window. Am a dain it wrang ma lovelies?
This is no ma quote , but I believe it’s your plug in, your rules ma lovelie so aye, you’re living life as it should be lived 💎

Imagine going “nose blind” wae the honk oan his face! There’s nae help fae the rest oor us. So aye
Clutching ma beak so hard I’ve nearly ripped it clean aff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Took a wee bespoke piccy of my laundry products to compare with Mario's wealthy display....I'm not sure where I'm going wrong?!
Anyone can help this old hen out, I do have a back and front door and a utility room so storage isn't an issue!
You’ve got 2 more products for washings than me ma lovelie, but honestly having only 3 products is nothing to be proud of either. I hope there’s a drinks station above your cupboard.

I’m affronted for the pair of us. At least your getting to know ❤ I still need to get to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’ve got 2 more products for washings than me ma lovelie, but honestly having only 3 products is nothing to be proud of either. I hope there’s a drinks station above your cupboard.

I’m affronted for the pair of us. At least your getting to know ❤ I still need to get to know.
The two o ye need tae fake yer deaths an start a new life abroad wi new identities, there's nae other way back fur use.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Took a wee bespoke piccy of my laundry products to compare with Mario's wealthy display....I'm not sure where I'm going wrong?!
Anyone can help this old hen out, I do have a back and front door and a utility room so storage isn't an issue!
So brave to share such an embarrassing picture ma lovelie. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry my love but could you use your laptop and turn this into a wee power point?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just checking...can you do a PowerPoint presentation on this version of the 'laptop', I think they call it a Mac (not the burger kind Mazda).
Yep...smellllll the wealth!
I’m begging you please do a PowerPoint of all the shite Mario has bought and how much he’s wasted 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can just tell that bedsit reeks of cat tit 🤢 I don’t understand the whole house cat thing personally, you wouldn’t have a dog shitting in your house. Let the poor girl out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can just tell that bedsit reeks of cat tit 🤢 I don’t understand the whole house cat thing personally, you wouldn’t have a dog shitting in your house. Let the poor girl out!
If I was Derek I wouldn’t have Mario shitting in the house, but we move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I have an outdoor cat who comes in to use the litter tray 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion- A QVC voice and a cupboard full of dream teams, hunners of choice!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The advert voice is the same bespoke telephone voice my mammy would use when she phoned up to pay her Kay's catalogue ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The advert voice is the same bespoke telephone voice my mammy would use when she phoned up to pay her Kay's catalogue ma lovelies.
Now that is a throwback! I think looking at the mens underwear section of the great universal catalogue is what turned me gay

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.