Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I say it every 3 weeks but…… he has to be a troll!!!!! He simply CANNOT BE an actual human being????! 🧐😦

TAKING A CAT ON A MINI BREAK.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Surely he’s not serious about taking rayn on holiday? Firstly the cat would be traumatised in a new place. Neither of them drive so do they plan on dragging her on a bus or train?
We have a cat we’ve never taken her away, never heard anything so daft. she goes straight to cat jail. Where she spends 2 weeks all inclusive with a litter tray.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Guys seriously, I cannot like legit CANNOT get over the fact Marion has publicly stated he wants to take the cat on a holiday. It's been in my head for hours. Has anyone honestly taken the cat on a mini break???? I honestly cannae fall asleep cos I'm thinking about logistics etc

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Guys seriously, I cannot like legit CANNOT get over the fact Marion has publicly stated he wants to take the cat on a holiday. It's been in my head for hours. Has anyone honestly taken the cat on a mini break???? I honestly cannae fall asleep cos I'm thinking about logistics etc
I've done it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 to a log cabin sort of thing. But in my defence I didn't have to trail the cat on and off McGills buses (have a car, smell the wealth) and also the cat was used to travelling 70 miles with me most weekends to my hometown and back.

I have also seen 2 cats TIED UP at a caravan park lounging on those fold up camping chairs. I was aghast.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I canny breathe reading this bleep the day! Taking a cat on holiday??? He's tapped in the heed!

Anywun with a large following on 'this app' would huv tae be bloody stupid tae not arrange a house sitter. There are some chancers in this world and I'm sure wan or two Paisley junkies would gladly relieve him of his too small telly and Velveteer whilst he's on his jollies.

Why not ask a family member tae stay at tat towers and look after baby gurul Rayn at the same time?

bleeping imbecile man! 😩
Don't forget the Dyson hairdryer and hoovers, his draws of make up he don't need and the laptops 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have cat sit so many times for friends as they say the cats don't like change so I go stay over and feed them- they only time they go to cat kennels is when it's over 7 days and don't want to trouble friends for extended periods

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1209208
What do we think he’s drinking? Doesn’t look like tea with the froth on top. Looks too light to be hot chocolate and I reckon The Velveteer was probably returned and refunded. And he dusnae like coffee.
It looks awfy like the Latte’s I have from my bespoke Tassimo machine. But can’t be that, he doesn’t like coffee. Same as he doesn’t like chocolate or sweet stuff… oh wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a sneaking suspicion that he's made that shite up about going on holiday just to answer to us nustys when we go on about him spunking his money instead of going on holiday and post por favor thread,and us offerin him a dig oot so long as we get the fuhl sunburnt arse in the hotel by 6 eatin yer weight in ruffles montages.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have cat sit so many times for friends as they say the cats don't like change so I go stay over and feed them- they only time they go to cat kennels is when it's over 7 days and don't want to trouble friends for extended periods
Yeah it works for some, but not others. One of my bridge babies went into one when we went to Greece for a week. When we went to pick her up the cattery said she hid under her blanket practically the whole time. They took turns to sit with her to try and coax her out but she wouldn't budge. After that l had close friends go in twice a day to see to her and she was stress free.

I have a sneaking suspicion that he's made that shite up about going on holiday just to answer to us nustys when we go on about him spunking his money instead of going on holiday and post por favor thread,and us offerin him a dig oot so long as we get the fuhl sunburnt arse in the hotel by 6 eatin yer weight in ruffles montages.
I do as well.

I’ve had it 3 times in about 20 minutes. Never seen it before. Any ideas what it’s for?
Same here. It's doing my nut in. Everything else is working fine on my phone apart from Tattle?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah it works for some, but not others. One of my bridge babies went into one when we went to Greece for a week. When we went to pick her up the cattery said she hid under her blanket practically the whole time. They took turns to sit with her to try and coax her out but she wouldn't budge. After that l had close friends go in twice a day to see to her and she was stress free.

I do as well.

Same here. It's doing my nut in. Everything else is working fine on my phone apart from Tattle?
Aw sorry to hear that
I used to enjoy my cat duties even though they hated me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I fell on t with my neighbour who used to cat sit for me, we’d booked a long weekend in a lodge and were then stuck so we took a pet friendly one and took the cat NEVER again. Most stressful time away ever! The car journey was horrendous, cat wouldn’t settle at all and certainly wasn’t my best idea!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Someone has been having a catch up on her new wee laptop. So aye

It’s a bleeping cat! If he has no one in his life that can pop in to chuck it some kibble in a bowl once a day, what a sad state of affairs.

He’ll be saying the cat has IBS next🙄
apologies if it’s been said… you don’t want to leave the cat in the house for days on end? So for the last 5 years it’s been fine to imprison her in your bedsit with no stimulation and fumes galore.. good one Marion! 😡 ( that’s angered me and I’m not even a cat fanatic! )

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’ve been following this bleep now for a couple of months and I’m yet to see any cleaning with Mario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.