Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree - he’s pissing dereks his money up the badly skimmed walls in that bedsit. It might not be today or the morra or a day a dawn next Wednesday but the cooncil will pull they things doon nae debates and then where’s he gonna be.. watching his bespoke mdf damp paneling, falbon worktops and high footfall herringbone Lionel if ye know ye know and if ye don’t get tae it (no ma quote) aww go doon tae groon. He’s nae pot tae piss in, well maybe that’s what the flair vase is for so we can aww smell the wealth. Derek will not have a single thing tae show for all that money spent in that flat. It’s actually dead sad. For him, naw for Marion. She can away an ibs shite.
‘Away an IBS shite’ I’m dead! 👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Totally agree - he’s pissing dereks his money up the badly skimmed walls in that bedsit. It might not be today or the morra or a day a dawn next Wednesday but the cooncil will pull they things doon nae debates and then where’s he gonna be.. watching his bespoke mdf damp paneling, falbon worktops and high footfall herringbone Lionel if ye know ye know and if ye don’t get tae it (no ma quote) aww go doon tae groon. He’s nae pot tae piss in, well maybe that’s what the flair vase is for so we can aww smell the wealth. Derek will not have a single thing tae show for all that money spent in that flat. It’s actually dead sad. For him, naw for Marion. She can away an ibs shite.
I hope before that happens Deek chucks him out and he manages to save some of him hard earned money.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
260 comments on the reel of his new hotel hostel bedroom, and 85 comments on this new thread. Not such a big difference Marigold between your fans and “trolls” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does his wallpaper look like fire damage?
I wonder if he has bespoke plastic trunking across the ceiling?
what an absolute fanny he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been oot living ma life phone up high the lot today so was a bit late to the bedroom reveal party..
Bottom headboard though 🤣😅
Absoalootly nee debates that he sent them messages to himself.
Those swinging lights look like something you’d find in a grotty old police interview room, maybe he was inspired by his actual job not the non-job that chose him (definitely not inspired by hinch that’s for sure maz has a mind of his own so aye)
Baillie might be hot (strangler toes aside) but he’s definitely not a real electrician if he struggled on and off all day to string two lights from the ceiling unless he was held hostage by the sub letting squirrels (rats) when he went up to the loft to drill through the ceiling. Or maybe he threatened to leave when Mazda brought the piss water coffee and Halloween sweets through and let his dressing gown open accidentally-on-purpose and offered Mr B payment in kind with some mushroom action in the bumming fort… “soz Marion I’m no the man fae this joab”

• Haha
Reactions: 41
⚰⚰⚰ todays been a belter!!! Im sore from laughing at you lot 😆😆

The room reveal did not disappoint, im praying he gets a letter saying the council have decided to just demolish his close after all 🤯 relocation to Govan (if you know, you know) 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
⚰⚰⚰ todays been a belter!!! Im sore from laughing at you lot 😆😆

The room reveal did not disappoint, im praying he gets a letter saying the council have decided to just demolish his close after all 🤯 relocation to Govern (if you know, you know) 😆😆
Would be even funnier if a jobsworth from the cooncil saw his stories and he gets a visit from the housing inspector and is told to take all the shite off the wall in the living room doon and get them lights oot

• Haha
Im living for that journey but I don't think they'd give a wheekie, the place is a shite hole

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I like the bit about cleaning the shared areas. I can imagine him out there tutting at everyone like Nora Batty when they walk over his mopped flairs
Ah see him mair like Isa hanging aboot everybody’s doors tae get the gossip, the mop as a cover story

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The reveal has just popped up on my Tik Tok, you know that app that you will never find him on 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t think I’d advise they two to private rent. All you’re doing there is paying some other bleep’s mortgage and if they feel like it they kin turf ye oot and sell up. Plus yer quite often severely restricted on whit ye kin change. There would be nae mer journeys ma luvies. Naw, they should save a deposit fur a mortgage in a wee new build flat wae a balcony somewhere insteed. Hark at me geeing the hobbits financial advice lol. That’ll be £200 Marion hen and I’m also available fur interior design advice as well cause clearly yer needing some. So aye and so forth. Tunsa love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.