Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well lovelies he’s begged for a new bed, bought a couple a new lamps and made such a fuss about the ‘reveal’ even going out for a drink last night to pretend that he has a life and to make out that he wasn’t arsed about showing it in a hurry even though we aw know he was counting down the seconds, pishing his frillies at the thought of posting it. Strap yourselves in lovelies, the comedown is on its way and it will be arriving shortly. It’s gonna be a big one tae because we all know he’s got duck all to to now.
Quick mario, what are you going to change next? Better think of something quick before your fix wears off, you tragic wee attention hoor. He was more excited about posting the new bed online than he is about sleeping in it. He really is such a strange little man.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Make way for the realisation that the high from validation from strangers lasts about two hours max and the inevitable rant about snakes and trolls and how this app choose me (no ma quote)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
If you search the bed with Google lens there’s about 20 variations of it being sold everywhere including Amazon 😂😂 so bespoke mario 💎

I also found the floor to ceiling headboard version and that would of been an absolute JOY to see stuffed into the postage stamp room 🤣
It could have doubled as panelling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thankyou for chantin me on fae the rooftaps yesterday whilst oan ma Paisley journeee (via Braeheid)

I thankfully returned teeth intact @orangeboom and @OhhBacon - I failed to get arrested but I fear oor Marie will have his work cut oot in they cells after this weekend due to large orange walk I had the misfortune of encountering in the afternoon.

As for the electrics….have we actually seen the ceiling???? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ma fave part was when he was saying how many electricians would have given up oan wiring 2 lights in (ok Mazda hen, such a hard job 🙄) and him and sexy electrician went fae plan A tae plan 0 before they goat it right……. What the hell does that even mean?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Did he really just say “Maist tradesman would say naw that’s too big a joab” in regards to hanging two lights?! Does that no prove that Steven Baillie isny an electrician Mazda ya thick duck?! Imagine you got an actual qualified spark oot and they said the most basic electrical work was too big a job? LMAO he talks so much shite man.

Maybe ye shoulda had a look on checkatrade.com before hand and you’d have seen that he’s no really a tradesman.
View attachment 1183603
To be fair he could electrocute ma entire family as he’s a damn site easier on the eye than the electrician we had! Big Nigel nae teeth was a sight to behold

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He should put more effort into saving and getting himself and Derek oot o Beirut.....Tarting up the bedsit won't make him happy. They could easily afford a private rent or a mortgage. He prefers to get validation from strangers on that app so aye aye ma lovelies mwah mwah mwah

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh duck off! Hark at the plebs in his closed doon inbox/ootbox. He hasnae cured cancer you thick cunts

1DC7E3A9-A81A-4232-AC0B-08F185D788D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.