Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks tae @Shrekssister fae this bespoke title wae a whopping 35 likes in just 3 hours!

8B04613E-996C-4E6F-9536-81EAC465A1C6.jpeg

New thread just in time for the inevitable come doon she will be on soon after her “big” reveal. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ah hens I’ve just settled in ma garden with a coffee and caught up on the big reveal. 7 day countdown for a new bed.. what a treat. Personal fav is the shell chair not fitting under his dressing table so he will have to shimmy sideways round it so aye. “Bespoke”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
If you search the bed with Google lens there’s about 20 variations of it being sold everywhere including Amazon 😂😂 so bespoke mario 💎

I also found the floor to ceiling headboard version and that would of been an absolute JOY to see stuffed into the postage stamp room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Lovely new thread on this bespoke day a dawn and fir the bed reveal!!💎💎 I’m still howling at how big a deal he made for a BED! Wee saddo so he is, we now just wait for inevitable comedown now ma luvlies❤🥔 tattie hearts n spine bright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ah hens I’ve just settled in ma garden with a coffee and caught up on the big reveal. 7 day countdown for a new bed.. what a treat. Personal fav is the shell chair not fitting under his dressing table so he will have to shimmy sideways round it so aye. “Bespoke”
Sitting side saddle to do his make up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Did he really just say “Maist tradesman would say naw that’s too big a joab” in regards to hanging two lights?! Does that no prove that Steven Baillie isny an electrician Mazda ya thick duck?! Imagine you got an actual qualified spark oot and they said the most basic electrical work was too big a job? LMAO he talks so much shite man.

Maybe ye shoulda had a look on checkatrade.com before hand and you’d have seen that he’s no really a tradesman.
FA3AA4AD-9354-481A-B986-F3DEA967E82E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So he “designed” a bed with a company who does bespoke ordered to make beds and he’s frothing with excitement about it like he is the first person to ever do that?!

There’s also something weird about that mirror too - it looks like it’s one of those bendy ones you see at the funfair.

He’s also made himself the Patron Saint of Shell Chairs I see 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So he “designed” a bed with a company who does bespoke ordered to make beds and he’s frothing with excitement about it like he is the first person to ever do that?!

There’s also something weird about that mirror too - it looks like it’s one of those bendy ones you see at the funfair.

He’s also made himself the Patron Saint of Shell Chairs I see 🤣
It’s like when he went to IKEA and bought the Brimnes wardrobes that every bleep has, but calls them bespoke designed because the sales assistant took his order 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It’s getting tae the point where I’m just going to go to Wilko on Ali Express and buy 4 pairs and gift the fucker them 😂
Fixed it for you 👆.
This way you can claim you designed them, if you know you know. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ma lovelies ma very ain bespoke made to order collab with Danyell fur the title, cannae believe it. Maist tattlers wid say its too big a joab but no fur me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Just caught up with his big reveal . Christ I felt claustrophobic when he was showing us round the bedroom .
I don’t understand why they gift him items when he won’t promote it in any way after today .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.