Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if oor Marion hasn’t written every single one of these. The terrible sentence structure, poor English, overuse and wrongly placed exclamation marks 🤣🤣🤣🤣. ‘Kin hell he needs help Ma lovelies 😬
He doesnae do any of this for Instagram!!! It’s all just for him and Derek and baby gurl Rayn 🤥 Instagram chose him, he didn’t choose it!!!! He does absolutely none of these bedsit changes for Instagram. None. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He's certainly kick started this new thread off 😂
He'll be itching to get on here to see what our thoughts are, because he's obsessed with us more than his actual followers.

Mario, you've went a bit ott with this made up DM hun. Don't make it so obvious little man 🙄

Screenshot_20220410-145837_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Won't the headboard have melted patches on it where the lights are stuck against it????
I think the bedroom will go up in flames 🔥 The whole flat will go up lit a Roman candle with all the chemicals and shite he’s got crammed into every corner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Are the panels on the headboard all different widths...on purpose? I can't figure that out at all its so strange!

And he said the other day he was desperate for wall panelling, but couldn't get it fitted last minute so had decided to leave it.

Why would he have wanted half wall panelling behind a headboard that looks like it takes up at least 2/3 of the bedroom wall width? Is he so desperate to fit in with all the other wall panelled home accounts that he would have had it done when you wouldn't even have been able to see it!

I can't figure out why he keeps ploughing more money into a council flat. They would be better saving like mad for a year and looking for a private let at least. He's constantly changing things in the flat and it's not actually improving it.

If he was smart enough to realise that accounts like Hinch etc are losing popularity because they've stopped actually cleaning...he would realise he would be better focusing on showing deep cleans instead of constantly changing lamps and furniture.

Baffled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
All that money on that room... He could of gone Butlins or something.
Butlins is too classy for oor Marion and Deek . They prefer Urquhart Bus Tours with the Grannies to Blackpool and nights out at the bingo .

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm throwing my dusk bedding in the skip this afternoon. Raging that the bleep has bought the same as me and made it look shite.

As for the bespoke bed, it's very easy to find in loads of other bed stores! Bespoke my bleeping arse
I absolutely love my dusk bedding and I just want everyone to know that I had it first. Like you I’m bloody raging he’s lowered the tone of our bed linen ma luvelie 💔

What does that even mean??
It makes as much sense as plan A to plan zero 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG! Hahaha...I don't get it. I just really don't get it. Grey, silver, gold, beige, white and none of it works together!

'The bed looks like one in a posh hotel room'...well that person doesn't seem to have much experience of lovely hotel rooms! It is AWFUL! The plush stuff just needs to disappear anyway, but that is something else! Whether or not it will last...who knows, but well would you want that to last (yes you would as I hate waste, etc), we know he's going to realise he is way behind IG trends and want to replace it in the not too distant future anyway. I also don't understand the want to make one of the tiniest bedrooms even smaller. And who needs all that crap next to the bed? Do they smell that bad 🙊? And that's before we even mention the lamps and cheap light bulbs...

If he wants to spend stupid money on a rented flat, that's his prerogative, and I get wanting to have a nice bedroom. But if I was him (thankfully I'm not), I'd save and do it properly and with quality, thought through, considered, lovely items throughout, not these repeated rushed, half-arsed attempts because I'm bored, need to spend, and need content for IG likes.

Reactions: 23
Are the panels on the headboard all different widths...on purpose? I can't figure that out at all its so strange!

And he said the other day he was desperate for wall panelling, but couldn't get it fitted last minute so had decided to leave it.

Why would he have wanted half wall panelling behind a headboard that looks like it takes up at least 2/3 of the bedroom wall width? Is he so desperate to fit in with all the other wall panelled home accounts that he would have had it done when you wouldn't even have been able to see it!

I can't figure out why he keeps ploughing more money into a council flat. They would be better saving like mad for a year and looking for a private let at least. He's constantly changing things in the flat and it's not actually improving it.

If he was smart enough to realise that accounts like Hinch etc are losing popularity because they've stopped actually cleaning...he would realise he would be better focusing on showing deep cleans instead of constantly changing lamps and furniture.

Baffled.
Totally agree - he’s pissing dereks his money up the badly skimmed walls in that bedsit. It might not be today or the morra or a day a dawn next Wednesday but the cooncil will pull they things doon nae debates and then where’s he gonna be.. watching his bespoke mdf damp paneling, falbon worktops and high footfall herringbone Lionel if ye know ye know and if ye don’t get tae it (no ma quote) aww go doon tae groon. He’s nae pot tae piss in, well maybe that’s what the flair vase is for so we can aww smell the wealth. Derek will not have a single thing tae show for all that money spent in that flat. It’s actually dead sad. For him, naw for Marion. She can away an ibs shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.