Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look, was it just me or did anyone else notice this? When he pulled the bottom of the bed up to reveal the hidden storage, he used the word “autumn”. Now…..did he mean it was hydraulically sprung ie “automatic“ to him or did he mean it was an “ottoman“? I shall not be able to get aw cosy and rest until hunners of you help me get to know!! Tonsa 💕💕
I ‘think’ he meant ottoman but let’s face it, he’s completely illiterate so who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Totally agree - he’s pissing dereks his money up the badly skimmed walls in that bedsit. It might not be today or the morra or a day a dawn next Wednesday but the cooncil will pull they things doon nae debates and then where’s he gonna be.. watching his bespoke mdf damp paneling, falbon worktops and high footfall herringbone Lionel if ye know ye know and if ye don’t get tae it (no ma quote) aww go doon tae groon. He’s nae pot tae piss in, well maybe that’s what the flair vase is for so we can aww smell the wealth. Derek will not have a single thing tae show for all that money spent in that flat. It’s actually dead sad. For him, naw for Marion. She can away an ibs shite.
Brilliant 😂 👏

Reactions: 12
Look, was it just me or did anyone else notice this? When he pulled the bottom of the bed up to reveal the hidden storage, he used the word “autumn”. Now…..did he mean it was hydraulically sprung ie “automatic“ to him or did he mean it was an “ottoman“? I shall not be able to get aw cosy and rest until hunners of you help me get to know!! Tonsa 💕💕
I think he was referring to the “springs” but accidentally chose the wrong season hen 🤪Hope that helps and you can get aw cosy in your safe place now

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Safe space? Oh grow the duck up!
Safe space once you've walked the means streets, ran up the path, into the building past the needles & smack packets, pass the jakie's downstairs and lock all his 50 locks.

Seen nicer areas on Secret Millionaire doll

He's desperately trying to convince himself all is rosey in the garden but we all know he's polishing a crappy crumbling turd

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She'll definitely be christening that bed the night. There's going tae be glass everywhere, if they go at it, too hard. The sooner she admits the lights are too close to the headboard, the better. It's driving me mad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Well ma luvlies that’s me away to my safe place. Ad gie yeez a mirrar wave but am no allowed wan up in ma three bed, back and front door new build yit. Spine bright and smell the wealth

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She'll definitely be christening that bed the night. There's going tae be glass everywhere, if they go at it, too hard. The sooner she admits the lights are too close to the headboard, the better. It's driving me mad.
The image that’s just entered ma heed there ma luvlie🤢 trying to get ma Kip (for ma full time joab mazda) and I hope that fucker doesn’t show up in ma dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been covered, but I love the sneak peak at Beirut behind the net curtain before he shows the bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The only good thing that’s ever came oot a linwood is a bus hen😂. I’ve known loads a cunts that have put in new kitchens in their council houses, not that big a deal if you expect to stay there forever. Mazda has made it very clear that he is staying in Beirut towers til the crane hits the living room windae, it’s beyond me why it’s so hell bent on staying on that shitehole when he could try and bid for an actual council house way a front and backdoor.
They don’t have a housing need so wouldn’t get another property unless no one else was interestdd in it - never going to happen. Also, the only areas in Renfrewshire that you bid is Foxbar & Gallowhill (high flats only). Everywhere else is a points system and they’d have zero because of the no priority. Might have a chance if they moved outwith Renfrewshire but think it would be the same scenario.

Reactions: 19
They don’t have a housing need so wouldn’t get another property unless no one else was interestdd in it - never going to happen. Also, the only areas in Renfrewshire that you bid is Foxbar & Gallowhill (high flats only). Everywhere else is a points system and they’d have zero because of the no priority. Might have a chance if they moved outwith Renfrewshire but think it would be the same scenario.
I wasn’t completely familiar with the bidding system only heard about it from others who’ve done it but I can honestly see him claiming Rayn needs her own room😂It seems his life is completely destined for a sad wee flat way a suicidal cat and permanently stoned fiancé (who he’ll never marry), just glad it’s no me!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wasn’t completely familiar with the bidding system only heard about it from others who’ve done it but I can honestly see him claiming Rayn needs her own room😂It seems his life is completely destined for a sad wee flat way a suicidal cat and permanently stoned fiancé (who he’ll never marry), just glad it’s no me!
and a perpetual ‘decor’ journey redoing one room after another for the rest of his life, or at least as long as Instagram is around

• Haha
Reactions: 25
and a perpetual ‘decor’ journey redoing one room after another for the rest of his life, or at least as long as Instagram is around
I wonder if he’s holding out for inheriting his parents paid aff hoose or at least getting some money from it? Either way, pathetic. For all the money he’s pissed down the toilet for Instagram, he could have had a sizeable deposit for his ain hoose with a front and back door! Maybe even in the same development his brother has just bought in. Idiot of a man!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe he wanted to point out where he stores the the fishy leaves and ridiculous pumpkin decor, reminding himself that is due to be unpacked as he decorates for autumn in a couple of weeks time just to be sure he's first to 'reveal' on that app.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If danyell needs someone like mario to promote her business then jeeso what an entrepreneur she is.
He can’t even showcase the colour of the bed right, blames the lighting. Yet he has 3 lights in the postage stamp sized room. 🤣

The reveal was everything and more. 🤯🙄😮💨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Usually a silent watcher but this wee pube is really getting on my last nerve, I’d comment this on his post but the wee dick has limited comments, he is what’s wrong with this generation, constantly boasting for validation a likes off strangers every single post is him boasting, deep down this wee prick cannot stand seen anyone else doing well, yous heard him acting smug when Hannah’s business went down the pan, when her tire went flat, and when he tore a disabled child to shreds and removed her from his grid because mrs hinch went to visit her but didn’t actually have the balls to name drop, there all the same these insta huns, same with that sammi boasting, when there live is a tit show off cam, social media ain’t real iv been reading a lot of folk worried sick about gas and electric bills and unsure how there able to put food on the table then u have this wee bleeping wetwipe, a can read him like a book, think the only insta hun that’s stayed humble on insta is big mamas hoose! Rant over but that wee worm fries my brain hope he reads this
I’ve just discovered this thread; I’ve been greeting real tears of laughter since, you lot are actual savage and am here for it ✌🏻🤪. I had him muted for a while so I’ve missed some parts. Can someone give a recap on him and wee K? I remember Sophie flying up to visit her.. what did Marion do? Also never knew Hannah’s business went down the swanny either 😒. Just after her opening a big factory for her candles and melts.

Anyway ma lovelies, tonsa luv.❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just discovered this thread; I’ve been greeting real tears of laughter since, you lot are actual savage and am here for it ✌🏻🤪. I had him muted for a while so I’ve missed some parts. Can someone give a recap on him and wee K? I remember Sophie flying up to visit her.. what did Marion do? Also never knew Hannah’s business went down the swanny either 😒. Just after her opening a big factory for her candles and melts.

Naw one knew the business went down the swanny hen, Marion outed it on his page his rules. But he’s fine, she’s fine, they’re all fine 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

He went full blown scheme Queen Facebook hun. Loads of posts about “snakes” and “just me and the cat the noo” and lots of passive aggressive quotes. Then dirty deleted a picture of him, Katie and Derek off his grid posts. Imagine aiming that much venom at a defenceless, disabled, teenage girl who done absolutely nothing wrong. Vile little scrote he is.

All because Hinch didn’t pop in to visit him after he was up on the day at 3am cleaning for the Royal Visit 😂 bear in mind she never said she was going to see him. So he then pretended his inbox was broken and not receiving messages.

Made a proper show of himself. So he did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
He went full blown scheme Queen Facebook hun. Loads of posts about “snakes” and “just me and the cat the noo” and lots of passive aggressive quotes. Then dirty deleted a picture of him, Katie and Derek off his grid posts. Imagine aiming that much venom at a defenceless, disabled, teenage girl who done absolutely nothing wrong. Vile little scrote he is.

All because Hinch didn’t pop in to visit him after he was up on the day at 3am cleaning for the Royal Visit 😂 bear in mind she never said she was going to see him. So he then pretended his inbox was broken and not receiving messages.

Made a proper show of himself. So he did.
Aye hen, he's got a pure cheek calling anyone on here a troll when Hinch delivered her Mount Olympus sized snub 🤣🤣🤣and he reacted by spitting venom at wee K😠😠😠

Pot, kettle, black Bawbag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.