Cleaning with Mario #62 the witchy foul mouthed hedgehog from Beruit so oui and so forth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I have a money saving tip for him. If he used those stupid 'lampshades' on the high foot fall area big light (rather than having them in the area where you don't want glaring light...), he could probably light the whole place with the running costs of a single bulb/light. šŸ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really donā€™t understand why he wouldnā€™t want a holiday or a weekend away with Derek or just something thatā€™s not a cheeky spoons breakfast or two hours in the capital.

Now that the pandemic is over (almost) I have got three holidays booked and numerous weekends away with Mr Margrit and my pals. How does he get through life without something to look forward to, other than Mondays coz he LOVES a Monday now!
He canā€™t leave wee rayne ma lovely šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's a dick! Making poor Tom's death his new grief journey.
duck you Mario you crusty lipped twit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh here she goes. Someone has put 50p in Rentta-mourner!

Heaven forbid someone in the public eye passes away without this piece of dick cheese making it about him

It doesnā€™t even make sense! He offends me so much with how ignorant he is

93FD4D38-54EA-40DA-A769-1525ECC8644F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
ā€œPlease one day can there be more for this treatment?ā€ bleeping WIT??? You mean illness Mazda you imbecile. Thereā€™s african greys forming better sentences than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
1) someone NEEDS to put the 12 days of Marion in one post - comedy gold!

2) grief hits him that hard but he was doing coffin jokes 2 weeks ago? Aye Marion hen well naw forget. Heā€™s a bleeping bleep. Poor guy has left his wee family but Marionā€™s got to make it about him. bleeping scumbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
ā€œPlease one day can there be more for this treatment?ā€ bleeping WIT??? You mean illness Mazda you imbecile. Thereā€™s african greys forming better sentences than him.
Aww man, this has tickled me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Heā€™s a disrespectful little scrotbag šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Heā€™s got nae more space on his surfaces so heā€™s now decorating his crapets
3C794165-4ECD-415A-9CCC-96BA4AF5726F.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.