Cleaning with Mario #62 the witchy foul mouthed hedgehog from Beruit so oui and so forth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bleeping floor vase! That’s just what that cramped tit hole needs, more obstacles to manoeuvre around

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Translated means, I've got rid of all my tat because it's payday the "mora" (illiterate twit), so I'm off to blow the lot on more tat 🙄
Screenshot_20220330-211900_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just got a wave of anger thinking about his post regarding Tom Parker’s death. He really is a vile human being. I knew he would post something and link it back to himself. Sometimes saying nothing is better, in his case anyway.

If there is one take away it’s that life really is too short and precious so go and do something with the time you have left rather than buying a bleeping floor vase and not going travelling further than two miles from where you live.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I just got a wave of anger thinking about his post regarding Tom Parker’s death. He really is a vile human being. I knew he would post something and link it back to himself. Sometimes saying nothing is better, in his case anyway.

If there is one take away it’s that life really is too short and precious so go and do something with the time you have left rather than buying a bleeping floor vase and not going travelling further than two miles from where you live.
They’re all scum these insta huns. Hinch has only just started following Tom’s wife tonight, and posted a soppy message on her post. She doesn't even follow Tom. They all make me sick

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
They’re all scum these insta huns. Hinch has only just started following Tom’s wife tonight, and posted a soppy message on her post. She doesn't even follow Tom. They all make me sick
More neck than a giraffe her. She’s tried her best with the help of filters. Iconic makeup ad 😉 ooops.
If you know you know if you don’t then you’ve saved 10 mins of your screen time.

All these insta whores will sell their soul for content.

Reactions: 24
Their lives would be so screwed without social media, but one day they will fall.

Reactions: 16
Had tae delete my post my lovelies as I had left a wee clue to my identity in a screenshot 😂.

When I saw his “floor vase” I thought, that looks like a milk churn. Mad Mario is pretty good at milking it after all..

Then I thought to masel “wtf is a milk churn, are u sure that’s wit they are called 411?”

So I googled white milk churn n look wit bespoke one of a kind ornamental milk churn came up. Put a bell oan him n call him daisy!

89A39072-8DB5-4CDB-99C8-CD06860FD9E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That bleeping emoji every bleeping time.
I got blocked on my burner account for politely letting him know it's a smiley tear emoji and not appropriate for what he's using it for, which at the time was the war in Ukraine 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The crapet vase lol be handy for when he can’t make it to the loo 🤣💩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My sister died of brain cancer 6 year's ago (No sympathy please, I'm naff at accepting it). I never posted about it on my Facebook page because of that reason. Some people post too many personal things, and l always think do these people have no real friends to talk to?!. Mario is a fine example of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Ah see our resident Grief Tourist hus packed his bags and landed oan his next destination. Maybe whilst he’s begging for mair tae be done for cancer he could actually put his ‘platform’ tae better use than being an online catalogue for Dunellum (no ma illiteracy).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
My sister died of brain cancer 6 year's ago (No sympathy please, I'm naff at accepting it). I never posted about it on my Facebook page because of that reason. Some people post too many personal things, and l always think do these people have no real friends to talk to?!. Mario is a fine example of that.
I'm the same as you, didn't post on FB when my Mum died recently 1. like you I'd struggle with the sympathy and 2. I had a difficult relationship with my Mum so it's not the loss it would be for others so I'd just have been attention seeking.

Natalie died of a brain tumour but his 'bestie' who is currently doing well is still very much alive so for me his post is insensitive. I swear he's actually an only child the way everything is all about HIM!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

If you think Marion's bad, Jake Prickenden has posted his wife's article on his page, made it all about himself (as bleeping usual), and is getting absolutely slaughtered on his tattle page ..🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
What is wrong with these scratters, it's always got to be about them

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The bespoke days of Christmas as requested:

On the first day of Christmas Marion gave to us:

Ten excited sharts
Nine ‘I’m fines’
Eight ‘no ma quotes’
Seven bongs for Derek
Six button mushrooms
Five gold riiiiiings (doorbell)
Four so forths and aye
Three so Ouis
Two blind Nikita dugs
And a baw bag in a penthoooooouse

Chanting us all on from the rooftops ma lovelies
💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
He’s got nae more space on his surfaces so he’s now decorating his crapetsView attachment 1161250
Talking tae maself here ma lovelies quoting ma oan posts but he’s going tae stick someathat decorative long grass in it and pour in 8 litres of zoflora to make a bespoke giant reed diffuser isn’t he

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Talking tae maself here ma lovelies quoting ma oan posts but he’s going tae stick someathat decorative long grass in it and pour in 8 litres of zoflora to make a bespoke giant reed diffuser isn’t he
Maybe it’s to mask the smell of the honking IBS sharts and crappy sheets 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.