Cleaning with Mario #62 the witchy foul mouthed hedgehog from Beruit so oui and so forth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get a new thread as often as the wee baw bag changes his sharty sheets! I’m here for it ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Love a new thread so aye! 👌

His new lampshade looks like one of those covers you put on plates of food outside to keep the flies away.
AE03A6CD-14CA-4EE3-A872-89B747D63668.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why has he got two lampshades for the bedroom? That room is tiny. With 2 lights up they’ll both get sunburn!

Oh I’ve just realised what she is gonna do. Have them either side of the bed.

Just what you should be doing in a council owned flat, added extra lights Willy Nilly!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Has anyone seen his ex mate Clare(Katie's mum) is running for Scottish labour Councellor candidate?.
She's asking for help delivering leaflets. Wonder if Maz offers 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why when he says has came when he means has come does it fill me with murderous rage, I want to punch him so hard, sorry if it’s a Scottish thing it just pisses me off when he does it 👊🏻😡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen his ex mate Clare(Katie's mum) is running for Scottish labour Councellor candidate?.
He can wear his new trainers that he bought with Derek’s council tax rebate

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For this thread we have a team effort from @menopausalmargrit @Poptart @Dawn Dayn and @Jerry Garcia

New thread just in time for the new bedroom lampshade journey (despite the current acrylic monstrosity not having been up a year yet)
I didn't post so oui and so forth, was it @Under the influencer ?!!! I just lobbied for it. 😁💎🥔🤡

He needs deek holding his hand to cross the road, according to him anyway, so seems unlikely. Although he could write *don't vote for this witch* on each leaflet.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Utterly bespoke new thread made to order! So aye let’s kick this threads arse, ma lovelies!!

1B445422-4211-46E7-BC37-6B72580D0DC6.jpeg

He’s put fresh sheets on tonight so let’s see how quickly they get sharted and changed again. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Aw hens a brilliant new thread on this glorious day a dawn💎 Am sitting aw cosy waiting for the pending panelling journee in the bedroom (just ma ain opinion on the makeover!! i’m still swiftly in ma ain lain) Tonsa luv❤🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cannot believe I missed this new thread. I think we might be going on a half wall panelling journey in the bedroom. I love how he spends all this money continously replacing stuff he has had less than a year and replacing flooring every other week, if he did not do that the money he wastes he could spend on new internal doors and decent door handles. Back into my lane I go

• Haha
Reactions: 32
£70 on light fittings, did he buy them because they have the same name as Hinch’s son? Always amuses me when he has been gifted lights from a lighting company, who even gave him a discount code and yet he buys them from Dun El Um!
109DB00F-88DB-43B7-B204-A72B2EBB6D47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
£70 on light fittings, did he buy them because they have the same name as Hinch’s son? Always amuses me when he has been gifted lights from a lighting company, who even gave him a discount code and yet he buys them from Dun El Um!
View attachment 1159082
They’re bleeping horrible anyway. Bet he doesn’t even use a nice Edison bulb. It’ll be a basic witch one from the pound shop

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1159082
Aren't those hard on the Kerry katonas, too much glare.
Also, exclusive cute story Derek being sweet with beakio Mario.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
TWO?!? bleeping TWO?! It’ll be like flood lights in the postage stamp bedroom of the bedsit.
He’s no okay hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.