Cleaning with Mario #62 the witchy foul mouthed hedgehog from Beruit so oui and so forth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Please one day can there be more for this treatment?” bleeping WIT??? You mean illness Mazda you imbecile. There’s african greys forming better sentences than him.
His sentences remind me of when you let autocorrect keep typing for you making it form a sentence but it just doesn’t quite make full sense 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The bespoke days of Christmas as requested:

On the first day of Christmas Marion gave to us:

Ten excited sharts
Nine ‘I’m fines’
Eight ‘no ma quotes’
Seven bongs for Derek
Six button mushrooms
Five gold riiiiiings (doorbell)
Four so forths and aye
Three so Ouis
Two blind Nikita dugs
And a baw bag in a penthoooooouse

Chanting us all on from the rooftops ma lovelies
💎
Utterly bespokely made to order by trolls and so forth. It’s so good 😂 we’ve taken a leaf out of ol sharty’s book and we’re coming up with Christmas tunes in April. So aye….. 💎 🤶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m putting ma tree up ma lovelies, living my life as it should be lived, keeping ma power (no ma quote) 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m putting ma tree up ma lovelies, living my life as it should be lived, keeping ma power (no ma quote) 🎄
Ma lovelie you do you! I’m waiting on my autumnal journee and making ma fake leaf wreath I got fae small business Amazon. The hot chocolate station will soon be upon us. I might dae a wee sneak peek but you know me, never happy so always something tae change so aye.

do we think he’ll be using the bunny tails fae the high footfall hallway in the decorative crapet bedroom commode or will he be going on a bespoke pampas journee?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
RIP knocker back chair. You were the Danyell freebie that started aw the furniture gifting after her small business went through the roof with the purchase of his bespoke plush "Mario" bed. I hope you've gone to the same good home as the padded mirrah and the old previous cushion back sofas. Spine bright 🥔💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
RIP knocker back chair. You were the Danyell freebie that started aw the furniture gifting after her small business went through the roof with the purchase of his bespoke plush "Mario" bed. I hope you've gone to the same good home as the padded mirrah and the old previous cushion back sofas. Spine bright 🥔💕
If by good home you mean the green bank of grass outside the flat, then yes they’ve gone to a good home

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder has he read this? (Don’t be silly, FabFader, he’s semi-literate)

This explains a lot about what’s going on and is what we’ve been saying for ages.

Interesting quote from the article, "CANDLES ARE MY MAIN SOURCE OF JOY. WHAT DO I HAVE LEFT?" exclaimed someone else. Did Marion say that?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ma lovelie you do you! I’m waiting on my autumnal journee and making ma fake leaf wreath I got fae small business Amazon. The hot chocolate station will soon be upon us. I might dae a wee sneak peek but you know me, never happy so always something tae change so aye.

do we think he’ll be using the bunny tails fae the high footfall hallway in the decorative crapet bedroom commode or will he be going on a bespoke pampas journee?
My lovelie, don’t forget to start airing the leaves the noo as they smell of bespoke fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cannae believe he’s jumpin oan his story and chanting “get yer arses up, a need tae get ready for work”

ok Kim K, chill oot.

15F0F280-F9A7-4175-8C9F-C9871577BC5B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Cannae believe he’s jumpin oan his story and chanting “get yer arses up, a need tae get ready for work”

ok Kim K, chill oot.

View attachment 1161993
The actual bleeping state of him!!
It’s not normal for a 40yo man/thing to act like this, I have gay friends who laugh at him and say he doesn’t represent the gay community in any way! They say he’s an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Cheeky little turd trying to be motivational for his 20 mins polis cleaning joab! That house coat must be honking with the IBS shart sweats, the way he thinks he’s a really good singer too. Naw a cant ✋🏽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
THAT HAIR HahahahahahhaHahahhahahAhhahaha 😂😭

View attachment 1162045View attachment 1162046View attachment 1162047

Practice makes ok ma lovelies!!!! 💎

ok Kim K, chill oot.

View attachment 1161993
God he’s an ugly bleep. And do u think he dyes his hair the wee fud? Mine looks thicker when I’ve just had it done (I have more than three hairs)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God he’s an ugly bleep. And do u think he dyes his hair the wee fud? Mine looks thicker when I’ve just had it done (I have more than three hairs)
Waaaaaay back when he was showing us inside his new (or was it his old? 🤔) wardrobes, there were a few small boxes inside that someone worked out was ‘Just For Men’ and that’s awe I’m saying the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Amazing that even with a filter he looks 3/4 dead. Those dark circles around his eyes are horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.