Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Evening my lovelies, how are youse all? We are being treatit to some very boring stories of late. I am absolootley loving the thread title, so oui and so forth.
IMG_20220329_220719.jpg
IMG_20220329_220700.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
The bespoke days of Christmas as requested:

On the first day of Christmas Marion gave to us:

Ten excited sharts
Nine ‘I’m fines’
Eight ‘no ma quotes’
Seven bongs for Derek
Six button mushrooms
Five gold riiiiiings (doorbell)
Four so forths and aye
Three so Ouis
Two blind Nikita dugs
And a baw bag in a penthoooooouse

Chanting us all on from the rooftops ma lovelies
💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Babybail93

VIP Member
BF698C4E-A718-4C62-ADD3-CD8E452CC222.jpeg

I called the fucking basic lights inside them glass shades weeks ago 😂 nae an Edison bulb in sight!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Babybail93

VIP Member
I thought this said “Sharted.com” at first. That’s enough Internet fae mae the day. So aye

6EEA2457-9C7F-46C8-AEF5-EFB2ECD77E1B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Mario “kindly gifted” Big Bern his old Christmas theme. She then proceeded to spend an absolute fortune on shite fae him to say thanks. Resulting in it probably being cheaper to just buy stuff she liked herself brand new. 😂

It’s nae confirmed this is Bernadette. I just like the picture 😃

View attachment 1170879
1649096998319.png

Marion and Deek are talking about the wedding kilt. Marion asks Deek “Whits the tartan?”
Deek replies “She’ll be wearing a white dress”

Sorry Ma lovelies but the auld wans are the best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Ah cannae stop laughing at him dancing this morning. “Get the fucking slippers aff”. It’s like he’s taking an OAP aerobics class.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Babybail93

VIP Member
Is this what ma we lassie Rayn is named after??? Am no mentioning how bad the song is, oh wait I did…
She’s called Rayn because it was raining when they bought her home, but he wanted a boujee spelling so inserted the Y.

I am being deadly serious 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Whoa whoa whoa whoa there Mazza… “don’t expect anything major in the bedroom”….YOU PUT A FUCKING COUNTDOWN ON TO THE BEDROOM REVEAL!!!!

and he hasn’t seen the finished product?! God has he installed a soft play in the bedroom?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I could spend £1.99 on that bedroom and it would look a million times better. A lit match and a douse of a litre of petrol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Rayne

VIP Member
Cannae wait for the druggies downstairs tae report Michael Flatley upstairs tae the cooncil when the laminate goes down, and for the crapet journae tae go full circle and he has tae get a new crapet laid again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52