Cleaning with Mario #62 the witchy foul mouthed hedgehog from Beruit so oui and so forth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the heat that'll come off those bulbs 💡 the polis will think they've got a cannabis farm in the loft 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Electricity prices through the roof, so what does Mario do? Buys MORE unnecessary electrical items. He’s clearly not all there

• Haha
Reactions: 40
£70 on light fittings, did he buy them because they have the same name as Hinch’s son? Always amuses me when he has been gifted lights from a lighting company, who even gave him a discount code and yet he buys them from Dun El Um!
View attachment 1159082
I hate seeing bulbs through clear lampshades 🙈

And what's with the sneak peak. Grow up you stupid man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hate seeing bulbs through clear lampshades 🙈

And what's with the sneak peak. Grow up you stupid man child.
Same! Hardly a ‘shade’ is it? The light in that tiny room will burn through their retinas. They would be better as task lighting in the kitchen or in the high footfall ’hall’ they are hardly comforting lights for a boudoir! (what light does he even have in the kitchen? PLEASE tell me it’s not a fluorescent strip light)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Same! Hardly a ‘shade’ is it? The light in that tiny room will burn through their retinas. They would be better as task lighting in the kitchen or in the high footfall ’hall’ they are hardly comforting lights for a boudoir! (what light does he even have in the kitchen? PLEASE tell me it’s not a fluorescent strip light)
It’s a fuckin hideous strip light ma lovelie.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Aye it is, u can see it flickering when it’s on when it’s dark oot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Evening my lovelies, how are youse all? We are being treatit to some very boring stories of late. I am absolootley loving the thread title, so oui and so forth.
IMG_20220329_220719.jpg
IMG_20220329_220700.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
The dildo!!! Screaming!! 😂
Ma Lovelie I couldn’t even see it the first time ah looked! Ma Kerry katonas are right playing up this week so I’ve just ordered 20 new Lenny lights fae Dunellum so ah can see again. If ye know ye know if ye dinnae get tae know. So aye. That’s me. I’ll noo find ma dildos nae bother.

Why has he bought lights that people use for their bleeping dining rooms/kitchens for his master bedroom bedsit?! This wee fanny has a bleeping screw loose!! Two new lights in the colour clear wae the bulb colour yella tae affset the “ombionce” oh the new plush bed oor Danyells “designed” wae him. Will need a new voile journee for the windae an all cos they willnae be cozy fur winter and fur candy cane lame bedroom theme in 200 days time so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mario “this year is going so fast!” which translates to: autumn tat journey commencing before we can even blink. 🍃 🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Mario “this year is going so fast!” which translates to: autumn tat journey commencing before we can even blink. 🍃 🍁
He wishes his sad little life away. It wouldn’t be so bad if he was on a countdown to nice things, like holidays or big events.

How’s the wedding planning coming along, Mario Hen?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.