Cleaning with Mario #62 the witchy foul mouthed hedgehog from Beruit so oui and so forth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how we are probably more excited fae the big reveal than anyone who likes him. Purely so we can rip the piss oot of the wee bloodclart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hotel bedrooms a bit of a stretch ever for oor Marion ma lovelie. I’ve seen more luxurious and bespoke drug dens so aye. Maybe wee Derek wanted a bong tae smoke in bed so that’s why he went for those lampshades?

imagine Marion and Derek on an episode of four in a bed and having folk stay o’er thinking they are traveling to a luxe penthouse apartment when it’s actually a third floor tenement away to get demolished by the cooncil 😂🤞🏼

the guests would be welcomed upon ringing buzzer ring doorbell and Marion would open the door wae his best primark tracksuit on. They’d be ushered in quickly through the high footfall vestibule and offered a plethora of snacks and light beverages served up on the criss n joos tapas table. Marion would be steaming fae one glass of “mumosa” am absolutely on ma arse ma lovelies!! And he’d go live on his second phone so he could show the platform that chose him his guests. They’d be offered tae sleep either in rayns bed wae her for £75 a night or the bumming fort for £95 a night wae a breakfast served as a specialty. Everyone would be wakened at 4:45am tae Marion quickly running through tae getting the bedding in the wash after taking the guests tae castlelevicchi and his ibs running right through the flair. Oot way the Hoover and he’s seizing the day tae rise ma lovelies. Guests would be served muller yoghurt wae cuttit up grapes and eggs that had been bathed in oil then covered in salt cos he loves his salt get tae know not ma quote. The entertainment would be the 400ft projector and derek would be running back and forth tae the velvetiser getting in the drinks fae the hot chocolate station. I’d be clutching ma beak howling the whole time. How can we make this happen? How can we get the power tae rise and do this on this Wednesday nearly through the week? Not ma quote not an AD
And don’t forget Mario’s speciality cheese board of Asda Mild cheddar cheese , Primula tube of Cheese and chive spread with Jacobs crackers .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s with all the sneak peek 💩

that gold is going to clash with the all the silver, grey, black, navy and Bamboo in that bedsit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I assume he’s trying to build up his engagement but that ship has long sailed.

He will be chomping at the bit to reveal it. I reckon he’s done about ten excited starts.
I've just had a lengthy beak clutching episode as I read your post as "ten excited SHARTS" 😊 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The amount of times Terry Fuckwit here cacks himself, I'm debating whether to order him a box of boujee attends disposal nappies from my place of work ...🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You just know when the full reveal happens we're going to say, was that it! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hands down the funniest thread on here. He honestly can’t come on here and think we are aw trolls and if he does then we are funny trolls.

I was just thinking when I saw the tragic news of Tom Parker when ur resident grief thief would come on and make it all about him. Can read him like a book.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.