Cleaning with Mario #62 the witchy foul mouthed hedgehog from Beruit so oui and so forth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I have a money saving tip for him. If he used those stupid 'lampshades' on the high foot fall area big light (rather than having them in the area where you don't want glaring light...), he could probably light the whole place with the running costs of a single bulb/light.

Reactions: 22
He can’t leave wee rayne ma lovely

Reactions: 11
He's a dick! Making poor Tom's death his new grief journey.
Fuck you Mario you crusty lipped twat.

Reactions: 28
Oh here she goes. Someone has put 50p in Rentta-mourner!

Heaven forbid someone in the public eye passes away without this piece of dick cheese making it about him

It doesn’t even make sense! He offends me so much with how ignorant he is

Reactions: 37
“Please one day can there be more for this treatment?” FUCKING WIT??? You mean illness Mazda you imbecile. There’s african greys forming better sentences than him.

Reactions: 47
1) someone NEEDS to put the 12 days of Marion in one post - comedy gold!

2) grief hits him that hard but he was doing coffin jokes 2 weeks ago? Aye Marion hen well naw forget. He’s a fucking cunt. Poor guy has left his wee family but Marion’s got to make it about him. Fucking scumbag.

Reactions: 37
“Please one day can there be more for this treatment?” FUCKING WIT??? You mean illness Mazda you imbecile. There’s african greys forming better sentences than him.
Aww man, this has tickled me . He’s a disrespectful little scrotbag

Reactions: 12
He’s got nae more space on his surfaces so he’s now decorating his crapets

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.