Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The organ music finished me off I think a bit of wee came out 🤣 thought I was watching phantom of the opera when he came on screen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thinks he's like his big acttorr bruver Johnny.
The music is rather loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aye and he’s pure cravin vanilla smells in this hoose your awn tae sumthin hen.

I’d like to say a ”big” thank you to them whose inserting the stories here for us wans like me whose blocked fae nae reason ma lovelies

back in me lain —— ——🚗
Lmao someone said to me ages ago just get burner accounts and follow him again 😂😂 he’s worth it though. Gold this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'll have you know, we've got the best humour in your threads. You on the other hand would laugh if your arse was on fire....or should l say give that stupid giggle that you do 🙄
Screenshot_20220313-224637_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That wee smirk 🤬🤬🤬 He’s full of glee talking about how he’s known for “quite some time”. Just keep your mouth shut ya wee dick. You’re worse than the people who you’re trying to be outraged at!!! Prat. 💎 🥔

Sorry ma lovlies I’ve been MIA for a few days and only just catching up on all this. Been helping decorat my wee Dads new front n back door 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can’t believe he’s got the cheek to say our Deek would look terrible if he was dead!
Marion, you look like a corpse the now hen! Charlotte Tilbury cannae save you. So aye, so forth and ecetera 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I hope poor Derk is sleeping wae one eye open the night after that TicToc

• Haha
Thinks he's like his big acttorr bruver Johnny.
The music is rather loud.
View attachment 1123555
View attachment 1123556
That Paul Black’s got a lot tae answer fae so he has tellin Mario he’s funny

Lmao someone said to me ages ago just get burner accounts and follow him again 😂😂 he’s worth it though. Gold this thread
I’m blooooaked on there as well ma lovelie he’s goat an abasolute zero tolerance policy oan anybody he disnae like the look uv lookin at his stories so he has

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What in the actual duck is happening this weekend. We've been treatit ma lovelies.
Speed clean, baby blue tracksuit, fupa, ugly meter oan the wall, flair jurney, blabbing to your lovelies that your friends oan her arse and her boss/boyfriend bailed her oot, snubbing said friend with a yankee candle, PARTITION, uncooked onion rings and a wee Tiktok showing his chins.
Next weekend my arse is parked firmly in my ain lain, boujee snacks in a bespoke heart shape snack bowl, notifications turned oan ready. Hopefully a D’Asgostin dinner at Krystal's care home. I cannae bleeping wait. 💎
This post as the next thread roundup. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We don't care that you don't care. But you obviously do or you wouldn't mention it...Knob! 🖕🖕
Screenshot_20220314-081333_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is he off his meds, what's going on. Oi head, we're not the ones fantasizing about our boyfriend's death.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aw he has totally had his prozac prescription withdrawn, either that he has changed his usual ganja dealer. God knows whats in those doobies they are smoking
Is he off his meds, what's going on. Oi head, we're not the ones fantasizing about our boyfriend's death.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For someone who supposedly doesn't care he makes a lot of declarations of this. Truly not caring is being unbothered and not acknowledging it. He definitely cares and it shows.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.