Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies he’s absolutely loast it. Clutching ma beak watching this inevitable meltdoon unravel afore ma ain kerry katonas.

bingo on a wee Monday mornin wave tae the hall mirra on this new dayn Dawn Monday afore he wraps himself up in his dressing goon tae cover up the work uniform tae sit doon n treatit aww tae how much the tears were streamin last night aboot his humour. That’s just me ma lovelies tae an absolute tee wit can ah say bit aye, ready tae rise. This is a new week n dinnae let anywan tell ye. Ma Life ma rules. Nae bleep works tae get me here just masel. So aye. Will be busy this week way work and you know me ma lovelies that’s ma joab. Nae this platform. So aye. I’ll catch up soon ma lovelies. Tons and tons o love!

“Remember ye cin choose tae speak or naw speak. Just keep screeping yer way tae the tap”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Mazda hen 👋🏻 you can't sleep and feel sick because your conscience knows you are a bleep. Spine bright bawbag. 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My lovelies on this new week and dayn of dawn I can only hope that the new flair jurnay wakes wee deek out his weed cloud to dump Mario because it couldn't be more obvious that he's only there for the flat and he disnae want to go back to his maws front n back door hoose. I hope when the cooncil get wind of his flair jurnay it's eftur its all paid fur and pan in his empty skull as well as his letter boax wae a bespoke cease and desist.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My lovelies on this new week and dayn of dawn I can only hope that the new flair jurnay wakes wee deek out his weed cloud to dump Mario because it couldn't be more obvious that he's only there for the flat and he disnae want to go back to his maws front n back door hoose. I hope when the cooncil get wind of his flair jurnay it's eftur its all paid fur and pan in his empty skull as well as his letter boax wae a bespoke cease and desist.
He lived in his aunt’s box room hen, before he started squatting at Derek’s. Even his Mum didn’t want him around her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He lived in his aunt’s box room hen, before he started squatting at Derek’s. Even his Mum didn’t want him around her 😂
Fae wan box tae another ma lovelie he's built himsel fae the grun up but he only got tae about ankle height. Startit fae the bottom n he's still an arse so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Found the OG tictoc about the open casket and unlike Marions it’s actually pretty funny. So again, in true Marion style, unoriginal and made it completely unfunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry hens to derail but what does Kerry katonas mean and where did it come from? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry hens to derail but what does Kerry katonas mean and where did it come from? 😂
He’s got gammy eyes. It’s called Keraconitus or something like that. Have a look at his saved stories. He has some shite on there about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.