Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna see Derek do one of those TikTok vids. Telling Mario she looks better and healthier now he’s been embalmed. So aye and etcetera

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Long time lurker but after receiving a compliment on my perfoom the other night when I was aff the app and living my best life, I had to comment as I replied “I’ve no sprayed for hours, the projection is great”. Help me ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m really hoping he’s away tae dae a hunner dots on the perfume ma lovelies.

eh so aye ma lovelies it’s awa-aye fur the choice of scent and it’s an absolute staypul. If ye followed me and ye know me by noo it’s definitely ma scent.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did oor male wife always have a pr email in his bio?

I'm also waiting on his avamay discount code disappearing quietly since he pished out her business like wee rayn in the litter boax

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker but after receiving a compliment on my perfoom the other night when I was aff the app and living my best life, I had to comment as I replied “I’ve no sprayed for hours, the projection is great”. Help me ma lovelies.
Ma luvlie, is it yer absaloooot stapul but?? Dae ye have a highlight on yer stories aboot yer perfooms?? Wis it a doop scent?? Or are ye so wealthy ye can buy the real stuff?? Did ye buy it way yer Christmas money??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did oor male wife always have a pr email in his bio?

I'm also waiting on his avamay discount code disappearing quietly since he pished out her business like wee rayn in the litter boax
it’s been there for a while Ma lovelie but don’t think anyone has used it coz he’s no shown us anything #gifted in a while!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just thinking of the time where he said something like his (DEREK’S) flat is an absolute goldmine and if anyone was moved in after them they would be so so lucky. What a dick! It’s not even his flat it belongs to the council and half of what he’s done is probably against Derek’s tenancy agreement (no shade to people who live in council properties btw)

Now I’m laughing about the time he thought they were going to be rehoused into a 2 bed new build with front and back doors and a garden hahahaha.

Oh Maz!!

and to add, for someone who claimed people who spend their time invested in others are sad….. he spends as much time on here reading and posting (chicken little)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Now I’m laughing about the time he thought they were going to be rehoused into a 2 bed new build with front and back doors and a garden hahahaha.
There’s new build council houses being built near me, puuure modern lit wit our Maz could only dream a. He’d be fewmin that he couldn’t put a media wall and damp panelling in those houses. But god forbid a having Maz living in ma street😳 I’d bleeping move oot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ffs... if he can afford to keep changing the decor/flooring, then surely he can afford to rent a bigger place, which will house all his shite? Fancy spending all that money to do up a tiny one bed flat that looks like beirut from the outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ma luvlie, is it yer absaloooot stapul but?? Dae ye have a highlight on yer stories aboot yer perfooms?? Wis it a doop scent?? Or are ye so wealthy ye can buy the real stuff?? Did ye buy it way yer Christmas money??
It became my absoloot staple when I had people stopping me in the street asking wit it wis. I could not walk more than few steps without somebody asking me!!

It’s actually Eev Saint Lauren and smells of sheer wealth. I spent aw my Christmas money on jackets and waines plimsoles for the next year or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
wtf is "We're can fall in life"...
He just keeps drawing attention to it, the stupid idiot 🙄

Screenshot_20220314-150518_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The amount of money he spends on that postage stamp pent house even though he knows the whole thing could get demolished eventually. Just LOL. his head is in the bleeping clouds ma lovelies and I will hear no more about it, nae debates.

Remember the 75million dot story on perfumes, hope he does another one of them soon - he is a parody for sure and i will not be convinced otherwise so aye hens, spine bright xxxxxxx

wtf is "We're can fall in life"...
He just keeps drawing attention to it, the stupid idiot 🙄

View attachment 1124672
He waffles some amount of shite. Bet that wax melt girl is wondering to herself 'mazda love would you ever just duck up' - the way he talks gives me the shivers and see that diamond emoji, it needs rammed up his IBS hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's taking so much joy from the administration some pal should be chanting wee hannah fae the roof tops and instead he's posting daily just in case anyone misses it fs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.