Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
65A33D72-7804-475C-BB54-1179003B8E91.png

Tae quote Mario “dunnae trust everything ya read on tae Internet” or words to that effect.
*not my quote

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
And the absolute over the top job explanation too 🤣 should have just went with them being a male wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1123337

Tae quote Mario “dunnae trust everything ya read on tae Internet” or words to that effect.
*not my quote
Must’ve taken him ages to type that all out with no spelling mistakes.. or maybe he finally turned on that smartphone feature known as autocorrect. Tong Braxston is heading for retirement

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1123337

*not my quote
Thought his DMs were shut?! He seems to manage to get a lot of hoop licking despite being adamant no one can contact him because of big, bad trolls. It's almost as though his trolls only exist in his head and the closed DMs line is simply code for "I have no true troll messages that I haven't sent myself to screenshot".

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He makes it so obvious that he sends himself those messages.

Derek, do your bloke a favour and tell him to stop being an imbecile on that app 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think his DMs are open if you had messaged him before but closed to all that hadn't or were new.

Here it is, usual rambling.

1647205959418.png

Amazing how he gets aw these DMs when he’s supposedly closed them aff tae everyone…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Friggin hell, he's losing the plot 😳
Tell me when to laugh?!.
Screenshot_20220313-211014_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Exactly, the bathroom, bedroom and kitchen are all going to be different anyway 😬🤣

He keeps saying about feeling sick and tired. I feel a wee pregnancy announcement coming soon 🥰
Aye and he’s pure cravin vanilla smells in this hoose your awn tae sumthin hen.

I’d like to say a ”big” thank you to them whose inserting the stories here for us wans like me whose blocked fae nae reason ma lovelies

back in me lain —— ——🚗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone remember the Mastercard advert from the late 90’s? My flexible friend?

That’s going tae bae Maz the morra flashing his shart card aw ovah Paisley after the nights “Chicken salad”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What in the actual duck is happening this weekend. We've been treatit ma lovelies.
Speed clean, baby blue tracksuit, fupa, ugly meter oan the wall, flair jurney, blabbing to your lovelies that your friends oan her arse and her boss/boyfriend bailed her oot, snubbing said friend with a yankee candle, PARTITION, uncooked onion rings and a wee Tiktok showing his chins.
Next weekend my arse is parked firmly in my ain lain, boujee snacks in a bespoke heart shape snack bowl, notifications turned oan ready. Hopefully a D’Asgostin dinner at Krystal's care home. I cannae bleeping wait. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He needs tae go tae the Edinburgh fringe to do his bespoke comedy but it’s outside his 2 mile radius

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a weekend of Mario! A “Comedy Sketch” jurnee was NOT how I expected it to end!

What a gift he is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.