Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus! I thought the anal beads were on show then!
Apologies hens, slightly off topic. But does anyone follow the profile of the lady that makes the bespoke n boujee fake cereal box designer books for a small fortune, that Mario owns? She's covered some glasses in like white clay to put on display and I CANNOT COPE with her interior design choices.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Apologies hens, slightly off topic. But does anyone follow the profile of the lady that makes the bespoke n boujee fake cereal box designer books for a small fortune, that Mario owns? She's covered some glasses in like white clay to put on display and I CANNOT COPE with her interior design choices.
It’s the Christian Louboutin in Times New Roman font that really does it for me 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How he getting away with putting new floors down and boxing boilers in when he lives in a council flat? Surely that’s breach of tenancy agreement?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A few things that need addressing.
1) If you want facts then click here...

2) If you think her products are that great then why do you use everyone else's and tell your followers how great they are? You don't even use the Mario black cube scent thing that is cheaper on Amazon. If my bestie owned a company and I had a big following I would share the tit out of her goods.

3) It amazes me how many apparently vile messages they get but can't find one to screenshot?!?

4) Followers made Hannah's company they are perfectly entitled to ask what is happening before spending money with her...this is not trolling. It is also ok for non customers to discuss what's happening because it is part of the cycle of social media. The discussions around using insta to create a business but then for it to fail are valid and might help others with their endeavours.

5) There is the ability on Insta to have a private account.
That's because in reality literally no bleep has sent a vole message and no bleep talked about it till stupit appearance said about it, the two of them just wanted tae cry troll and get sympathy for her duck up when she's been called out for tryin to hide the fact it went into administration by secretly changing hands to her questionably gay boyfriend and for ignorin customers because she's let go half the staff that manage her unit so replies are slow and people were gettin no answers, when it comes to social media if you have over a certain amount of followers let's say 10k you can cry troll when it suits you same as that hole greedy done when her Mrs done the off with folks money, it's used as a deflection of blame, sympathy, content and distraction. She's lost her reputation long ago for a number of reasons it's why she went bust in the first place, her orders couldn't fulfill her debt hence the collabs, the shite charums and more. Anyways back to Saint Sharticous the patron Saint of carpet right😄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That is some bespoke cooking skills he’s got going on, burning his chips yet barely cooking his onion rings... 🤮
Bespoke food poisoning hen, maybe that’s why his arse is constantly falling oot💎
How he getting away with putting new floors down and boxing boilers in when he lives in a council flat? Surely that’s breach of tenancy agreement?
He lives in a shitehole within an even bigger shitehole, the closes round him are gonna get demolished so I don’t really think the cooncil really gives a duck what he does to the flat cos they’re old and wrecked anyway. They’d care more if he stayed in an actual house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Saw the chicken salad and ran straight here. As always, you did not disappoint.

I know I always say it but I refuse to believe he’s not a parody account.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m not sure about much in this world but I’m sure that’s no a chicken salad 😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I will forever be in awe of oor Marion that he can receive so many DMs blowing smoke up his arse (he disnae) when his DMs are closed 😉😉

Not sure if she's doing a Katie Price tribute, or she's trying to look rough cos she's sad and it's everyone else's fault.
View attachment 1123269
She used to have beautiful hair before she bleached it into 10 times of oblivion

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not sure if she's doing a Katie Price tribute, or she's trying to look rough cos she's sad and it's everyone else's fault.
View attachment 1123269
She’s a pretty girl but bleaching her hair into straw and that orange filter does nothing for her. Wish people would stop it with these Instagram filters they're hellish, hint hint Mazda.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That dinner 😳 🤮 I don’t know why I’m even shocked. Just another culinary Hindenburg from Mario. The shart card will be put to good use tomorrow! So aye etcetera.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Swerving oot ma strictly lurking Lane hens but I huv tae break ma silence with tha bleeping blatant message sent fae maz tae maz. The daft dick. He starts EVERY dots of drivelling doom with “a felt a needed to come on and say” Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The exclamation marks! And spelling mistakes! A less cynical person would say He! Wrote! That! Himself! Nae debates! (No ma quote)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.