Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got the same toaster and kettle as me. Mine are in yellow and I’ve had them for nearly 2 year. They’re now going in the bleeping bin!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
He's such a stupid bleep.

And also, having to lie at an angle in his bed to watch the angled telly, he'll be complaining of neck pain soon "AM NO WEEELL"
bawbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Twisting about the Gogglebox couple. Give them a chance, but It's probably because they haven't been entertaining from the start like some are.
Next he'll be saying he could do better 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Twisting about the Gogglebox couple. Give them a chance, but It's probably because they haven't been entertaining from the start like some are.
Next he'll be saying he could do better 🙄
I've not seen them on it yet but I 100% believe we would get more laughs off mario and Derek 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He is soooooo pleased the “Scottish couple” aren’t being shown much because he is foaming at the mouth that he hasn’t been asked 😅 Mario assumes he is the only notable person to ever come out of Scotland hens!

p.s they could never have him and deek on Google box as the outside shot of his flat would have people thinking they’re filming from a 3rd world country.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Flipping hell Google box... He's special he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Am fineee am absolutely fineee..

what are the tattoos on Mazdas hands does anyone know? Not sure if they look like writing or just swirls .. suppose could be bespoke Mario literacy though
Ma lovlie, the tattoos are in the scent “Daisy” and “Niamh”, his two nieces! ( he actually had the cheek to censor himself ONE day, because thay gurlls followed him on this app!
Now, ma lovlies, i hae a wee question maese! How is it possible to get a love bite (🤮🤮🤮🤮) on a brass neck? 🥔💕

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Doesnae like sweet stuff or chocolate but the way to his heart is a bag of revels? Honest to god, just keep up with your own pathetic bleeping lies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just "googlebox" not "gogglebox" sums it all up for me. Wee wankstain has no clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Early thread title suggestion in honour of ooor Marion’s grand middle name reveal 💎

Crack open the nest egg fur the Easter decor and Rayn’s bespoke bowels, it’s all D’agostin a fortune

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just "googlebox" not "gogglebox" sums it all up for me. Wee wankstain has no clue.
How does he pronounce the name wrong when he watches it every week?!.
Theres so many words he can't pronounce right.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.