Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marions trolling us ma lovelies. We spoke about his teeth and eyebrows yesterday. Just because somebody has asked him, why his teeth look like he sucked a dummy until he was 23, he wants us all to get tae know. If that's what woodhill dental care can do hen, then I'm ooot.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
1646997560510.png

“Congratulations to Sheila, our Silverburn Marks and Spencer’s Employee of the Month for February”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Marions trolling us ma lovelies. We spoke about his teeth and eyebrows yesterday. Just because somebody has asked him, why his teeth look like he sucked a dummy until he was 23, he wants us all to get tae know. If that's what woodhill dental care can do hen, then I'm ooot.
“teeth look like he sucked a dummy until he was 23”!!!
Fabulous! That’s made me proper laugh today.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And now he’s sucking off a dummy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Stop using filters ya fake freak

View attachment 1117542
At this stage he should just create a “Me Answering Points Raised on Tattle” highlight and put allllllll the stories in there 😂.

Why are none of his followers wondering where his randomness comes from? Between that and trying to translate his ramblings, they must all look like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m so glad to have found this thread 😂 as a Scot who moved to london recently it’s been a taste of home and I have been crying laughing reading the last couple of threads 😂😂
I’ve come from the Kate hayes and Sallie axl threads and it’s staggering to me that mario complains about whats said here when I see what other influencers get!
imagine greeting u were at ROCK BOTTOM coz someone u didnt know on the internet says u had 3 hairs 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Who’s been asking her about the teeth? If I were that dentist I’d be asking him tae untag mae in that picture. They’re a bleeping mess because he hasn’t looked after them

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m so glad to have found this thread 😂 as a Scot who moved to london recently it’s been a taste of home and I have been crying laughing reading the last couple of threads 😂😂
I’ve come from the Kate hayes and Sallie axl threads and it’s staggering to me that mario complains about whats said here when I see what other influencers get!
imagine greeting u were at ROCK BOTTOM coz someone u didnt know on the internet says u had 3 hairs 😂😂😂😂
That was one the thread titles, baldilocks and the three hairs.
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Who’s been asking her about the teeth? If I were that dentist I’d be asking him tae untag mae in that picture. They’re a bleeping mess because he hasn’t looked after them
Best thing is filters are supposed to make em look whiter! They look grey 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's fine guys. He's been living his best life. Phew.

How many times has he said he's fine this year? He's such an attention-seeking twonk.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I genuinely believe he thinks the "no filter" filter is fooling everyone he's not using a filter! Fandan 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Am fineee am absolutely fineee..

what are the tattoos on Mazdas hands does anyone know? Not sure if they look like writing or just swirls .. suppose could be bespoke Mario literacy though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Zzzz my number one pet hate is influencers who say they “love” not being on social media and keeping it quiet - leave? Who’s keeping you here 😂 it’s not a contracted job mario you don’t need to give us 6 weeks notice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Am fineee am absolutely fineee..

what are the tattoos on Mazdas hands does anyone know? Not sure if they look like writing or just swirls .. suppose could be bespoke Mario literacy though
It’s his nieces names i’m sure… Krystal meths weans. Although in ma heed I like to imagine they say left and right💎

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lmao at the mirror wave he does 😂😂 so busy at work. Why’s it busier? Doesn’t he clean? I’m confused how his duties would change

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lmao at the mirror wave he does 😂😂 so busy at work. Why’s it busier? Doesn’t he clean? I’m confused how his duties would change
He’s been having bespoke IBS attacks in the bogs my lovlie, cleans them then immediately nukes them again.. like a revolving door. Tonsa love 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.