Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads ma bespoke insta viewer is back working again but av no had ma muller corner and chopped grapes so I cannae power through all the dots of death šŸ˜°
Youā€™re ā€œone tough motherfuckerā€ are you Marion? Wind your neck in you beak nosed little twit.
Thatā€™s aw am saying, nae touching on nae more but av touched on some not often, but frequently and so forth. So aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just canā€™t with this bleep, hereā€™s all the things weā€™re doing to save money because the cost of everything is rising so much and oh, I canā€™t wait to show you my new kettle and toaster. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck, CAN YOU HEAR YOURSELF YOU PRICK!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just canā€™t with this bleep, hereā€™s all the things weā€™re doing to save money because the cost of everything is rising so much and oh, I canā€™t wait to show you my new kettle and toaster. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck, CAN YOU HEAR YOURSELF YOU PRICK!
His council rent will be duck all
Prob on some kind of council tax rebate
Poss gets winter fuel allowance
Lives in a shoe box so hardly high ceilings and draughty
Spends all his & deeks wages as he gets it, bullshit he has savings
Goes absolutely nowhere
No car
No kids (dependants)
No holidays
Enjoy your new kitchen toaster & kettle, mine is prob older than my youngest child and still works, along side my back, front and SUV doors šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Itā€™s more than likely the million chemicals he sprays when her food is down , and used to wash her food bowl with causing the issue. He if had kids he would defo be one of them parents who lies and says their kids had a million illnesses.
I remember him taking her to the vet and we all said this was probably the cause of her problems. The poor wee thing is being poisoned.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Hello ma lovelies šŸ‘‹ was just catching up wae oor Marionā€™s stories so aye.

he didnae want tae bombard us wae aww the urkraine stuff when he wisnae hereā€¦ listen to bleeping condoleeza rice herself!! Knowledge is power ma lovelies and oor Mazda has neither in abundance.

if ye heard ony cracklinā€™ itā€™s just his lips when heā€™s talking shite his cawnles cos heā€™s obsessed wae it. Oor Hannah will need tae get some wid fur hers noo.

Cannas wait tae see aww the plush tat heā€™s bought fae his wee nest egg at the weekend. Heā€™s just so in tune wae aw thatā€™s happening in the world.

wee Derek locked away in the room ā€œDEREK!! TURN AT DOON AM TALKIN TAE FUCKIN INSTAGRAM FOR duck SAKE!!ā€

instagram updates. The bleeping audacity of meta tae dae an update and not inform oor Marion first. That second burner phones going wild wae nae aww the notifications fae folks liking his stories.

anyway ma lovelies, nice rambling a load oh shite wae yees aww. Iā€™m absolutely fine by the way and itā€™s time tae live.

spine bright and just keep screeping yer way tae the top!

tons o love šŸ„”M x

• Haha
  • Heart
Just finished reading his stories, and his latest shopping spree has explained why he's on a happy high.
Let's see how long that quick buzz lasts šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hates ASMR apparently but loves the sound of his cawnles crackling yet doesnā€™t know why lol eh think youā€™ll find, Marion hen thatā€™s the whole premise of ASMR. Is that wan o his money saving tips, him Deek and wee Rayn aw gethered roon a cawnle for heat and light? Bougie

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His nest egg wouldnā€™t even fit a mini egg in it, he spends cash like itā€™s gawn oot o fasshun

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The questions:

ā€œWhy are his false teeth yellow?ā€

ā€œWhy does he have a gap between his teeth now?ā€

ā€œWhy are his brows so uneven?ā€

ā€œHas he been drawing his brows on himself?ā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
No one has asked about they brows Mario! Not unless they are taking the piss!! They are bleeping awful. Stevie wonder could have done a better job šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.