Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really enjoyed cleaning wae Mario giving us trolls a rare Glimps of him doing some cleaning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So much happening the day ma lovelies.
Screenshot_20220312_123606.jpg
Screenshot_20220312_123540.jpg
Screenshot_20220312_123521.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Cleaning in that bloody hoooosecoowwaaat, manky, smelly wee bleep.

Also, can you just go around adding sockets to outside walls in a cooncil flat without permission?

Always cleaning the bedding but never the mattress protector or pillow protectors.

What a cluttered fuckin dump and he's panning round with his phone fuckin chuffed to bits.

Never ever have I seen any food in that wee cats bowl, my cat gets wet food 2-3 times a day (just wee mini portion sizes) and has constant supply of dry food out to nibble through the day, and water, she never finishes the wet food but that's ok, she's normal weight, and is happy, lots of toys and cat trees and is allowed anywhere in the house, she's an indoor cat who needs plenty stimulating things around her to play and also safe quite areas to sleep, not in the "high footfall area" duck, this was going to be a short message but I get real angry about the way he is with that poor wee gorgeous fur baby 🤨 Mazda hen filming the cat and pretending she likes you isn't fooling anyone, we all remember you screeching at her! You bleep!
Sorry for rant 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Oooh he’s pissed the day ma luvlies, thousand dots a doom hinting at tattle “stalking him” and “invesnt” into finding stuff about him but he has officially confirmed AMA had went inty administration a few months back (no surprised). Anyway, his beard is stinking.

0C8F97C3-4661-4D45-A18A-CBE6116B71CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
If I was oor Hannah I’d be raging he’s speaking on it to be honest! Be there for your ‘closest friend’ in private instead of a million dots on insta trying to make it about yourself once again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Clearly AMA is going soon, administration happens when the company has so many debts that they can’t pay off because they aren’t making enough profit from sales. Their wax melts are very over priced and it’s obvious people are going elsewhere. Her boyfriend buying it doesn’t mean the company is perfectly back to normal now despite what Mazda says. Give it a few months and the company will completely cease to exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh here we go again ma lovelies… strap in tae wee Marion goes right oot his lane tae get on his pedestal tae start talking about someone else’s business.

Thank god shes had him by her side, she’s probably been dead worried but wae aw his experience running a business and so on and so forth he’s chanting her on fae the rooftops and shes got this.

He’s really something special. Honest to god what goes through his teeny tiny wee mind?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
One day he’s worried about inflation and dishing out money saving tips and the next he is showing off a pointless make up haul 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ma luvlees it wiz probably mierdres very ain scent that brought AMA to the grun, she will simply run up some more debt in a new ltd company and fold it again, I hate people that feel the need to bleat they knew afore everywan else, your a naebady Mavis ao aye klarna oan their IBS arses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Every time I see a picture of his crusty lips I immediately have the urge to smother mines in any kind of lip care product. If I had scabby lips like his I’d never leave the house or if I did my mask would remain firmly on my face. Spine bright 💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Dunno about u lot but even with a ft job, I'm more than willing to invest time in "calling people out" 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cleaning in that bloody hoooosecoowwaaat, manky, smelly wee bleep.

Also, can you just go around adding sockets to outside walls in a cooncil flat without permission?

Always cleaning the bedding but never the mattress protector or pillow protectors.

What a cluttered fuckin dump and he's panning round with his phone fuckin chuffed to bits.

Never ever have I seen any food in that wee cats bowl, my cat gets wet food 2-3 times a day (just wee mini portion sizes) and has constant supply of dry food out to nibble through the day, and water, she never finishes the wet food but that's ok, she's normal weight, and is happy, lots of toys and cat trees and is allowed anywhere in the house, she's an indoor cat who needs plenty stimulating things around her to play and also safe quite areas to sleep, not in the "high footfall area" duck, this was going to be a short message but I get real angry about the way he is with that poor wee gorgeous fur baby 🤨 Mazda hen filming the cat and pretending she likes you isn't fooling anyone, we all remember you screeching at her! You bleep!
Sorry for rant 😘
A huv seen food in her bowl once but cuntchops was spraying fabulosa oan his falbon right above her bowls ...bleeping cretin he is

Every time I see a picture of his crusty lips I immediately have the urge to smother mines in any kind of lip care product. If I had scabby lips like his I’d never leave the house or if I did my mask would remain firmly on my face. Spine bright 💎
Pulled pork fur wee deek the night hen

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
"Nah bleep can have a private life on here, nah bleep... but u can and u never have to speak". I'm still trying to get my head round that sentence. Can someone pls help me??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"Nah bleep can have a private life on here, nah bleep... but u can and u never have to speak". I'm still trying to get my head round that sentence. Can someone pls help me??
Mierdre the voluntary Instagram hostage so aye hens

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.