Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah he’s absolutelyyyyy a troll. There’s nae debates on ma page when it comes to this wan! “Googlebox” - 😩 he said it wrong TWICE!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surprised he didn’t spunk hundreds on the Smeg set and instead is collaborating with the small business Dunelm in the colourway ‘grey’ and the scent ‘retro’, so aye !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Could you imagine the voiceover on googlebox “in seed hill, it’s Marion and his berated boyfriend….Derek. This week Marion’s had bespoke IBS through the floor and he’s been filling Derek in on it”.

Id literally pay aww the money in my mini egg nest egg to see him on the Telly making an even bigger absolute bleep of himself. Think of the wee criss n joos tapas table aww laid oot in his Mrs hinch bowls. The primula and Kraft cheese slice cheese board, the bespoke signature hot chocolate station. Maybe on some episodes they’d be away tae sit do tae the uncooked stovies or the oil bath fried eggs or the cottage pie fae markies wae chips cos ye know smell the bleeping wealth getting a ready meal fae markies.

Wee innocent Derek would be sat on the other sofa in his PlayStation joggers rolling a joint and wouldn’t get a word in and so on and so forth. Oor Marion would be laid oot on the sofa way his house coat, big strangler fingers pointing tae the Telly. It would be comedy gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Could you imagine the voiceover on googlebox “in seed hill, it’s Marion and his berated boyfriend….Derek. This week Marion’s had bespoke IBS through the floor and he’s been filling Derek in on it”.

Id literally pay aww the money in my mini egg nest egg to see him on the Telly making an even bigger absolute bleep of himself. Think of the wee criss n joos tapas table aww laid oot in his Mrs hinch bowls. The primula and Kraft cheese slice cheese board, the bespoke signature hot chocolate station. Maybe on some episodes they’d be away tae sit do tae the uncooked stovies or the oil bath fried eggs or the cottage pie fae markies wae chips cos ye know smell the bleeping wealth getting a ready meal fae markies.

Wee innocent Derek would be sat on the other sofa in his PlayStation joggers rolling a joint and wouldn’t get a word in and so on and so forth. Oor Marion would be laid oot on the sofa way his house coat, big strangler fingers pointing tae the Telly. It would be comedy gold.
Imagine the Twitter trend after 😂 he would get ripped tae shreds. I’d love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
People who wear their house coat over their clothes, give me the boark 🤢
ma lovelie youse are right it's wrong on this app but we march on nearly monday. Cutted up grapes I don't like chocolate ma life is off this app but on it and this week of dawn I've been wearing ma hoosecoat cos ma boiler is broken I've had lots of dms supporting me and use have blood on yore hands for me giving you the boak

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe Marion Hen….the Scottish couple are not getting air time because like you they did not research the show and keep calling it google box and not gogglebox 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How's that cat still alive with every single room sprayed with so many products, everyday. With no windows open, ever.

Poor little bleep must be gasping for air 💔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Watching maz’s quick clean.. dusting in the bedroom but not removing the 10000 bottles of shite on the shelves.. guess there wouldn’t be enough time to do it even with it sped up so aye.. swerving back into ma non cluttered lane

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine the Twitter trend after 😂 he would get ripped tae shreds. I’d love it
That's why I'd love him on it. He thinks we're bad, but Joe public would literally destroy him 😂

I would never have known how to clean until l saw today's video 🙄

And if he does 4-5 wash loads a week, having this airer in my livingroom would really do my nut in 🙈
Screenshot_20220312-101904_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine Marion oan the telly?

Marion watching tv programme: “Oan yersel hen! Gie it laldy! Spine bright ma lovelie. Deek, ah said 5 year ago this programme wid be a belter so ah did. So aye.”
Deaf interpreter: 🤷🏼‍♀️
Subtitles:…………………………………….. duck this tit, ah quit this job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
And he’s still trying to gain sympathy from a death which has absolutely nothing to do with him. I would be fumin if I was an actual grieving member of this family and this wee weasel was using our tragedy for content and sympathy.

People of Paisley, please keep a kerry katona eye out for him out and about today. We need a photo of his bespoke baby blue trackie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nice to see he’s made some great purchases - shampoo for his nae hair, make up for when he never goes out and a child’s blue tracksuit. The nest egg must be taking a battering.

And ma lovelies, am going oot fur the day so I’ll be switching aff ma microwave to save on electricity. Don’t ever say that Margrit doesnae gee youse any tips.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.